Coupon code for Primordial Performance?

Still have not heard back from her but I hope I do. I would love the chance to bless her family. Seems like she could use some help and I love to help people like this.

Mis, Thank you for the pm you sent me and it touched my heart more then you know. Please give me a call like I have requested. I just need to make sure everything is on the up and up. Being the guy I am so many people try to take advantage of it.

I will be buying the Primordal products you want for your husbands birthday. You dont have to worry about a thing but your child. I'll take care of everything for you. I hope I get the chance to bring your family a little joy and if I can do anything else at all for you just ask me.

You will be getting a call from me on Monday. The little one ended up sick and we have been back and forth to the Drs. This Mama can't catch a break some days...lol. Your PM to me touched me as well and I can tell you are one heck of a man....thank you for everything. And I look forward to talking to you on Monday! I figured hubby might get a little suspicious if I called you while he is here...lol. This would totally make my hubby's day/week/year even and that would in itself make me so happy. He is such an awesome Dad and he goes above and beyond what most Dads do. :bowdown:Just wanted you to know I haven't been ignoring you it has just been a tad bit hectic around my way. I hope you all have a great weekend! :beertoast

You will be getting a call from me on Monday. The little one ended up sick and we have been back and forth to the Drs. This Mama can't catch a break some days...lol. Your PM to me touched me as well and I can tell you are one heck of a man....thank you for everything. And I look forward to talking to you on Monday! I figured hubby might get a little suspicious if I called you while he is here...lol. This would totally make my hubby's day/week/year even and that would in itself make me so happy. He is such an awesome Dad and he goes above and beyond what most Dads do. :bowdown:Just wanted you to know I haven't been ignoring you it has just been a tad bit hectic around my way. I hope you all have a great weekend! :beertoast

I have been there. Working my ass off every day and wishing I could do more/give more for my family... To have a wife/woman like you who sees all that your man does and wants to show him that you love him and his work is not going unseen. Well I think that is just awesome.. '

It takes a lot to ask a stranger for help. A very humble person who really needs help. I respect that and like I said I will make sure your husband gets something for all his hard work.. Tell him you did some extra work for a company and they gave you the products for the work... That way he knows its a gift from you.,.. I could care less about the credit... God bless you

I have been there. Working my ass off every day and wishing I could do more/give more for my family... To have a wife/woman like you who sees all that your man does and wants to show him that you love him and his work is not going unseen. Well I think that is just awesome.. '

It takes a lot to ask a stranger for help. A very humble person who really needs help. I respect that and like I said I will make sure your husband gets something for all his hard work.. Tell him you did some extra work for a company and they gave you the products for the work... That way he knows its a gift from you.,.. I could care less about the credit... God bless you

Nathan is awesome! Thank you for everything! God Bless you!!!

hey brother.. tried to pm you but its not letting me for some reason? looking for a pp.com coupon. could you help me out? thanks

Anyone who is ever looking for a discount code for pp, orbit,my store any of the sponsors on this site and just about any dame store that sells anything on the net. Better off coming to me for the discount. Because I always have bigger and better discounts. I have a 20% and also even a 30% discount for pp that works all the time. If I like you and we are cool. I will share my stash of discounts with you.

I have a in some how with just about any company you can think off. Glad to help and thank you.

Actually, I've taken the liberty to change all of Primordial's discount codes as a result of your brazen post here. You no longer have any direct affiliation with Primordial, so there is absolutely no reason you should be giving away our coupon codes to clearly benefit yourself either, Nathan.

Primordial Performance will always have an ample amount of product sales and discount codes to hand out to our loyal customers on the forums. My rep team will see that out.

Thanks for promptly bringing this to my attention, Nathan.

-John

Last edited:
testosterone recovery stack

I am interested in the testosterone recovery stack, but will probably not get it unless i get a coupon code...tried PMing you traum1 but it wont work...please shoot me a PM if you can...first time customer looking for a long time source

Back