Creatine during or after cycle?

best to use everything to your advantage while "on" so i would use it during..i dont think it will make much of a difference with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) running thourgh your blood :)

blackbeard said:
best to use everything to your advantage while "on" so i would use it during..i dont think it will make much of a difference with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) running thourgh your blood :)
var and creatine somehow work to enhance each other when run together , dont ask me to explain it because i aint smart enough lol but its considered common knowledge . it just goes to make sense that other types of gear might have the same relationship with creatine as var does .

i would recommend NOT to use it while "on"...first off it wont enhance ur strength THAT much,second: creatine=more toxics for the liver especially if orals are also taken, and last but not least: i would prefer to run it AFTER a cycle because it will help keep strength and some wanted water for size as well...but hey,thats just me

atali said:
i would recommend NOT to use it while "on"...first off it wont enhance ur strength THAT much,second: creatine=more toxics for the liver especially if orals are also taken, and last but not least: i would prefer to run it AFTER a cycle because it will help keep strength and some wanted water for size as well...but hey,thats just me

there was the exact thread a few days ago. LAWNSAVER posted an very good article and it showed that it is very benificial to use creatine during a cycle.

phatboy said:
there was the exact thread a few days ago. LAWNSAVER posted an very good article and it showed that it is very benificial to use creatine during a cycle.

I think i remember that, this is my take on it. I don't run creatine while on, i start as soon as i come off. Creatine is one of the only non hormonal things that actually work. I want any boost i can when i come off. This is just how i do it though. If i was running 300mg of test and this is it, maybe i would add creatine, but with the usual cycles people run, I don't see a need.

DADAWG said:
var and creatine somehow work to enhance each other when run together , dont ask me to explain it because i aint smart enough lol but its considered common knowledge . it just goes to make sense that other types of gear might have the same relationship with creatine as var does .

i agree with that..when i did a var only i used crea..then tried the same crea later with no Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and i felt no difference so i odnt waste my money anymore
:)

EZstreet said:
Have you used creatine ethyl ester? Night and day between creatine monohydrate and CEE!

dang youngblood. you making this more difficult than it should be. just use creatine. it doesnt matter what time or what place. just use it and be happy.

Back