creatine + steroids?

Mono is all a person needs. The most studied and proven form and the cheapest.
All other esters are simply marketing.

Creatine messes with me. When I take it Pre WO, I have good energy for the first half of the WO, but I think it makes me over do it because I crash and get a little nausea about a half our in. Its wierd..Does this happen to anyone else occasionally? This never happens unless I take a creatine Pre WO drink.

That's from the massive dose of dextrose in most blends. Spikes ur insulin then you crash.
Sugars are not needed. Ur body will still absorb it, but it may take a little longer to be saturated.

Dr. Oak strikes again,, questions..will water retention increase...can it be minimized with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) s ??? No i d assume..
Off cycle creatine is even more important or ???

i was wondering the same about an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if it would decrease bloat .. if not , and if most of ppl experience bloating on it , then is it ideal on a bulking cycle and not on a cutting one ?

i was wondering the same about an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if it would decrease bloat .. if not , and if most of ppl experience bloating on it , then is it ideal on a bulking cycle and not on a cutting one ?

Creatine doesn't bloat due to Aromatase...so no, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) wouldn't help

Back