creatine + steroids?

I was like the rest of you I was on the creatine but the water retension drove my blood pressure threw the roof.How long and how much should I be taking? I dont want a BP issue again but this reading is got me pumped to do it again.

Excellent read and lots of info!! I've already been taking the Micronized Creatine Monohydrate but think I'm going to order some of the Ancient Strength stuff and add it.

Thanks for posting this!

I think some people just hold way too much water when on to supp with creatine. That could fuck up your pressure.

Ive never checked my blood pressure and it been high, I thought I was just lucky. Ive started to wonder when im at the gym or whatever and i get red as hell, I mean that has to be a spike right?

This happened to me OAK. Never had a bp issue in my life. Add in some tren/eq/creatine/test and bp got crazy. My face was red all day and felt like shit. But I was gaining like crazy. I dropped the eq and reduced the creatine from 15g daily to 10g and was fine. I'm assuming it was the tre/eq but I needed to get it under control quick.

Lots of good info here. Nice work guys.

i never bloat up on long esters so maybe i'll give this a shot.... 10-15 g a day though? that makes cellmass for 16 weeks a pretty expensive endeavor. i'd sell one of my kidney's but i think i'll need it for all that creatine.

You shared a great content which made me believe that forum is a great platform to share our views and thoughts about a particular topic.

I ran out yesterday and was wondering if I should get more haha like fate this topic came back up.... 3 hours untill I go tO store

Those with issues like kidney, heart and in some cases..age..need to see how this will affect over all health first.

A good friend of mine cannot take it for g i tract issues

Like Tuetonic stated this is not for everyone. If it causes any problems then stay away from it. If you can take it and are fine then that's great.

Well apparently I need to buy some creatine!!!! I use Jack 3D and its a blend. Creatine, caffine, nitrogen basically. I can't take more of this as it has a lot of caffine in it. Ancient strength sounds good.

Great post ... quick question though Since creatine brings water to the muscles ... Would it help with the dry joints that you get from a steroid like winstrol ? Would it be worth it to add creatine to a cycle for that reason

How many grams of creatine do u need a day? 15grams ed for 3 months while on cycle?

I heard a lot of people say they don't like running creatine during cycle, but start it up at the beginning of post cycle therapy (pct). I'm not sure if I want to risk extra bloat because I'm not going for pure size which a lot of people on here seem to be doing. If I bad to say a certain amount I wouldn't go anymore than 10MG a day. Too much and you end up with too much creatine stored and I can't remember the downside of it but I remember my personal trainer mate said too much is bad for you.

This is great info-I haven't used creatine in awhile because of the bloat but I think I'm going to try one of the new creatine blends that supposedly don't cause as much bloating.

Creatine messes with me. When I take it Pre WO, I have good energy for the first half of the WO, but I think it makes me over do it because I crash and get a little nausea about a half our in. Its wierd..Does this happen to anyone else occasionally? This never happens unless I take a creatine Pre WO drink.

Back