Critique my cycle please.................

Crusade

Hi guys im planning on running my first ph cycle and have decided to use H-drol by Cel (unless anyone recommends a better brand)

CYCLE

PRECYCLE weeks1-2: 1 cap of NAC, 500mg hawthorn berry, and Iron labs Cycle support 3 caps a day

ON CYCLE Weeks3-7: H-drol 50:75:75:75:75, Iron Labs Cycle Support 3 caps a day, 1 cap of NAC, 3 caps fishoil, 500mg hawthorn berry

POST CYCLE Weeks8-11:Iron Labs PCT, Activate extreme, Nolva 20mg, 500mg hawthorn berry

I'd like critique on what I should change/add to my cycle I REALLY appreciate it Thanks!

Products

amazon.com/Protect-Cycle-Support-Liver-Assist/dp/B007HP04UM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1376258759&sr=8-3&keywords=iron+labs

amazon.com/Xtreme-Cycle-Support-Testosterone-Booster/dp/B00BFCFV8S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376258759&sr=8-2&keywords=iron+labs

ebay.com/itm/CEL-H-DROL-HDROL-COMPETITIVE-EDGE-LABS-/281141423462?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417555ad66

Last edited:
I don't know much about PHs...not a fan...
But I know milk thistle doesnt do much.for your liver invest in NAC...can get it cheap on Amazon.

And if you are under 23 I wouldn't advise you use any.hormone related drugs...including phs and AAS

I don't know much about PHs...not a fan...
But I know milk thistle doesnt do much.for your liver invest in NAC...can get it cheap on Amazon.

And if you are under 23 I wouldn't advise you use any.hormone related drugs...including phs and AAS

ok thanks changed to nac

your pct is very incomplete and your dosing of hdrol is not where it needs to be... 50 mg is a waste with it... you should also run it 6 weeks...

75/75/75/100/100/125

i would highly recommend running hcgenerate on cycle to keep shutdown to a minimum... for pct i would recommend this...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate or D-Spark can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF***8230;

Since its a shorter cycle, you probably do not need two serms so pick one or the other...

your pct is very incomplete and your dosing of hdrol is not where it needs to be... 50 mg is a waste with it... you should also run it 6 weeks...

75/75/75/100/100/125

i would highly recommend running hcgenerate on cycle to keep shutdown to a minimumU... for pct i would recommend this...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate or D-Spark can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF***8230;

Since its a shorter cycle, you probably do not need two serms so pick one or the other...

X2x....

Follow this exactly for the most part.

I was going to write out a full response but it would be 90% the same as the one above.

Back