I finally settled on my next cycle.. what do you guys think?

Titan7

Lifter of weights
Some of you may have seen my thread a few weeks back about a sarms triple stack when my body is ready for it (fi nished pct 2 weeks ago) i plan on starting this cycle mid september so i still have lots of time. Anyway i decided to switch from ostarine,s4 and gw50 to the stack below. Any imput to make it better is appreciated

Beastdrol 2/2/3/3/3/3
6mdrol 0/0/4/4/4/4
Xosterone 0/0/300/600/600/600 (mg)
Gw50 20mg throughout
S4 50/50/50/50/75/75 (mg)
5 pumps formastanzol 2x daily
Iron labs cycle support 2 caps 2x daily

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
daa
Mho poppers

The reason for only going 4 weeks with 6mdrol is because i only have 1 bottle and am not going to be buying more. If it doesnt do a whole its not a big deal. Also if this is to many compounds i will scrap a few from the list.

Stats
180lbs
11-12% Bf
5'6" tall
22 1/2 years old
Lifting seriously for 3-4years

View attachment 562173

Cycle expierence
6 weeks primobol dex (ph)
5 weeks helladrol and katanadrol
8 weeks test prop w/dbol kicker
8 weeks Sarms triple stack

Last edited:
The stuff won't work until your 25 the neuron follicles won't bind to your nucleus receptors.

The stuff won't work until your 25 the neuron follicles won't bind to your nucleus receptors.

Oh shoot right.. where the upper latimus connects to the lower dorsi the nurons dont fire like they should because of the lateral time jump from 23 to 25 years old. If only the nuculi could cohesively bond with the latimus and the dorsi in the magic time span the nurons would fire correctly.. oh well guess i better wait two years before i hit it

Nice! Good to see guys doing there research around here

In your original comment are you talking about the cells responsible for sensing hormones, and how if under a general age can effect up or down regulation? Not sure if what im saying makes sense in writing. Do you care to elaborate? Lol and i was just ing around with my comment, it was probaby only funny to me. I dont mean to come off arrogant

Last edited:
I have test prop that i might dose at 75mg eod just to keep things going but i dont want to run a heavy dose

I would recommend waiting until your brain/endocrine system is done developing.

I appreciate the comment. I have done a few cycles already as my post says, all low to moderate dosage and my bloods after each cycle have been back to normal. I know that using aas/ph's are frowned apon under 24-25 because of the associated risks and i dont mean to sound ignorant but i know a fair amount of guys who have used around 23 years old and are doing well at 40. Saying this though, i know that not everybody makes it out ok but i am willing to take some risks. I dont like to be stupid about my dosing and even with this cycle ive thought about pulling compounds out because i like to play it on the safe side and more is not always better. I am curious as to what percentage of people do walk away with problems, if you have any info on that it would be great. I will give it some thought though because my health is important to me... this post is way longer than i had planned

I see you are not reading the Sticky Threads here...

Read the second post in the following thread. I think the answer to your question is 100% are affected

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../674832-rippedzilla-s-thread-knowledge-2.html

I understand what you mean but if cycles are kept short and doses kept in the lower range should that not reduce the severity of complications later on? For example comparing a 14 week test e cycle at 500mg/ week with 6 weeks of an oral compared to 6-8 weeks of only test prop at 100mg eod. Would the longer duration of shutdown not cause more issues than a cycle half its length and lower dose? I hear mixed opinions on this

Potentially. But regardless you are still shutting down your HPTA in both scenarios.

I cant argue with that. Given my past cycles i may be f'ed but i might just run ostarine at 12.5 mg for 12 weeks because shutdown is so minimal. I will give it serious thought. I will be getting bloods done monthly if i go that route to make sure there is no shutdown at all. Im planning on doing my first show in a few months and need to be on top of my game

Back