3 important questions about my 3rd Winter Cycle

gvnch

Hello guys, I*am planning my winter cycle (3rd, first was Epistane in 2012, second H-Drol 2013). I*train about 7 years and Im 26. I have 3 questions for yall. I would appreciate if you could give me some feedback

My CYCLE would consists of:
1-6 Epistane (30/30/30/30/45/45)
2-6 Dermacrine (3-4 pumps depends on how I will feel)
1-6 Liv52 + Creatine + Fish Oil + Joint Support + Cissus + CEL Cycle Assist

PCT:
7-10 Nolva (20/20/10/10)
7-10 DAA (4g/4g/4g/4g)
7-10 Liv52 + Creatine + Fish Oil + Joint Support
7-12 MK677 (20/20/20/20/20/20/20)

And my questions:
1. Should I taper down Nolva during my PCT or its better take 20mg all 4 weeks?
2. Should I stop taking MK677 after 4 weeks of my PCT? I read that I can run it longer, like 5-7 weeks. Is that okay? I will not need another mini-PCT or something after longer run?
3. I read a lot about gyno and some rebound of TST. I really did not have any problems in past, but its better be safe than sorry. What should person do If notice some “nipple action”? immediately drop this cycle or just add some (how much) Nolva/Clomid (what is better for this case)?

I have never used any of those. I am not a fan of pro hormones. I highly doubt that you will need a PCT while using them though.

Honestly, if you are going to spend that kind of money on something to build muscle, take the plunge and buy some test IMO

I would defiantly like to see what gains you do make.

Last edited:
Really it makes more sense to just use Test E. If you follow the proper protocol you won't have any problem recovering. I don't know why you want to use that stuff. BTW I have never done any of that kind of stuff.

Good luck.

Do more research, you need a test base with an oral. Just run a basic 12 week cycle of Test, you'll see better results.

Hello guys, I am into fifth week of my Epistane cycle. I gain about 13 pounds, cycle goes pretty well and I had planned another week (overall 6 week cycle). But last 2 days I feel kinda discomfort in my left nipple (little pain when I lie on chest or washing my body/chest in the shower).

Should I screw another (6th) week and start my PCT with Clomid right now? I dont want to have some serious issues! My nipples seems to be fine visually, but those last 2 days making me feared. There is also something hard in that nipple (like gland or something) compared to right nipple.

Thanks in advance!

Hello guys, I am into fifth week of my Epistane cycle. I gain about 13 pounds, cycle goes pretty well and I had planned another week (overall 6 week cycle). But last 2 days I feel kinda discomfort in my left nipple (little pain when I lie on chest or washing my body/chest in the shower).

Should I screw another (6th) week and start my PCT with Clomid right now? I dont want to have some serious issues! My nipples seems to be fine visually, but those last 2 days making me feared. There is also something hard in that nipple (like gland or something) compared to right nipple.

Thanks in advance!
blood test, did you do blood test before and recently?

MK677 is a Growth Hormone Secretagague, in other words it forces your body to make more GH. You can run it all year long if you wish, it has nothing to do with*PCT or with being on cycle and will effect neither in a negative way.

If you have little money you can do your own lab testing. See Private Med labs. This doesn't have anything to do with your doctor. There are some links to them or just Google Private med lab

Update:

PCT - 1st WEEK
Average weight in first week of PCT was about 0,9kg (1,9 lbs) higher, so that was really cool. That lump thing is still there :-( I think its better, but I cant get higher doses of my Nolva, because I have doses just only for 4 weeks (20/20/10/10). But I have a Clomid, do yall think its fine idea to get some Clomid into my PCT too?

PCT - 2nd WEEK
And right now, unfortunately, I must show some sadness :-/

My 2nd week of PCT just ended on sunday. So like I said before: Average weight in first week of PCT was about 0,9kg (1,9 lbs) higher. Now: Average weight in second week of PCT was about 1,9kg (4,1 lbs) lower than 1st week of PCT, which is also about 1kg (2lbs) lower than my weight on last week of my cycle. And there are 2 more weeks. So yea, I think this is the biggest problem with Epistane - sustainable gains. I am not changing anything, still training hard as f*ck and really didnt change anything. This week I will try to get more weekly calories and I will see what happens

But I have a Clomid, do yall think its fine idea to get some Clomid into my PCT too?

Clomid should of been in PCT from day one ! thats your primary pct compound and getting natty test going again!! the other stuff you got is just support, and not even a pct

Back