*Test Enth 12 weeks at 500mg/wk dosed 250mg on Monday and 250mg Thursday

*Aromasin 10mg ED weeks 1-12

PCT- 2 weeks after last pin

Nolva 40mg/40/20/20/0/0
Aromasin 10mg/10/10/10/0/0
DAA 3g/3/3/3/0/0
EndoSurge 0/0/6pills/6/6/6
Erase 0/0/3pills/3/3/3

My main concerns are my post cycle therapy (pct). Is having two AI's be ok or would using both aromasin and erase result in too low estrogen? Should I just drop the erase all together? So if I drop erase I could just run everything for 4 weeks instead of the extra 2 weeks. The last two weeks of PCT I'd just be running erase and endosurge to boost natty test production.

Or should I run Erase only during the duration of the cycle and only use aromasin during PCT or visa versa? Also should I take the aromasin even during the 2 week period between the cycle and pct?

I'm not too worries about gyno due to the fact I don't believe I am very gyno pron due to my bf% and other PH experience. I could be wrong though so hence the want of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle even if low dosed. If for anything it would keep bloating to a minimum.

Thank you for your expertise!

That OTC shit is garbage. Look up cashout's post on failed pct's. He lays it out exactly the way you should run it

Thanks for the insight and reference to cashout's post.

clomid 50/50/50/50/
nolva 40/40/20/20

What would you use in place of asin during post cycle therapy (pct) then? I would have leftover asin from my cycle which is why I was thinking about just running it throughout post cycle therapy (pct) as well.

Am I taking anything during the 2 week period between the cycle and post cycle therapy (pct)?

Back