Critique Please

A

american dream

This was copied and pasted and had mixed reviews on the other site, what do you guys think?

Making Finaplix...and injection sanitization

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've become very interested in Finaplix lately since I've found out you can buy it legally in the states from anywhere that sells it...mainly vet supply stores. Since you're buying from a legit place of business you know the stuff is real!!! No sending it off to see if the active ingredients are there or not...

...the problem I'm having with it is a lot of people say sometimes it's unsanitary when you homemake it so that you can inject it. I've read up on a way to make it w/o using a kit...see what you guys think...

Step 1 - Begin by using a toothpick to poke the Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - tabs from the top out the bottom. Since they are equal to 20mg per tablet, you can prepare one shot with as much Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - in it as you wish. For the sake of this thread, I will use 80mg (4 Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - tabs).

Step 2 - Take your straw and seal off one end by folding it and taping it closed. Seal it well so you it won't allow Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - to get stuck in the creavices. Throw the tabs in the open end of the straw and fold over the other end leaving about 2.5 inches to crush the pellets between each end. Make a nice powder using a spoon to crush with. The more it's crushed, the easier Step 4 will be.

Step 3 - Open up a new syringe and pull out the plunger. Pour the crushed Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - pellets into the syringe from the straw and place the plunger back on. Place a needle (if it isn't already on) on the syringe and pull enough Everclear alcohol to cover the powder and no more. Don't worry--If you put too much, it will hurt when you inject but it won't ruin the shot at all. If you are using 80mg, the alcohol should come up to the first line on the syringe.

Step 4 - Put the pot filled with water on the stove and heat till it's hot but not boiling. When the water is ready, hold the syringe with the Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - /everclear solution by the capped needle and stir the entire syringe in the water so it will heat up and dissolve. The mix should turn from cloudy yellow to cloudy brown.

Step 5 - put some sesame seed oil in the shotglass and microwave it for about a minute till it's very hot, to disinfect. Uncap your syringe with Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - /everclear and pull 1 cc of sesame seed oil.

Step 6 - Pull another half cc or so of air just to leave space between the top and the Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - . Take off the needle and place the syringe, plunger down, in the clean shotglass so it won't fall over. Put this in the microwave and nuke for about 30-60 seconds till it bubbles.

Step 7 - Now you have two choices. You can either wait for it too cool off before using a new needle and injecting or storing it and making more so you have them ready to use when it's time to inject. If you store them away, store them with a capped needle in a dark place and get rid of that extra space in the needle. When it's time to inject after storage, start from step 6 and right before you inject, flick the syringe a few times to dis the Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - around. This will make sure you inject it all and none is left in the needle or stuck to the rubber stopper on the plunger.

:vampire:

Last edited:
That sounds like some crazy shit that will give you an infection or worse.

After appropriately restraining the animal to allow access to the ear, cleanse the skin at the implant needle puncture site. It is subcutaneous between the skin and cartilage on the back side of the ear and below the midline of the ear. The implant must not be placed closer to the head than the edge of the cartilage ring farthest from the head. The location of insertion of the needle is a point toward the tip of the ear and at least a needle length away from the intended deposition site. Care should be taken to avoid injuring the major blood vessels or cartilage of the ear.

METHOD OF USE

1. Do not remove the cap of the cartridge containing the implants.

2. Place the cartridge (D) with the capped end to the front into slot at the top of the implanter magazine marked (A) on the diagram.

3. Gently push the cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.

4. The implanter is then ready for use.

5. Take the ear of the animal firmly with the free hand in the manner shown in Fig. 1. Then insert the needle into the subcutaneous tissue at the point indicated in Fig. 2.

6. After inserting the needle to its full extent, squeeze the trigger (E) gradually. Allow the pellets of the implant to be deposited in a single row.

7. Withdraw the implanter. This will advance the cartridge one groove in the magazine and the next implant is now ready for use.

8. When all the implants have been administered, the cartridge will discharge out the bottom of the magazine and may be replaced by a new one.

9. To change the needle, loosen the needle locking nut labeled (F) in Fig. 3 and replace the needle. Tighten the nut finger tight and the implanter is ready for use.

well, i did it bitches, taking one for the team, since none of you stupid fucks can give serious intelligent advice i guess i will try it and let you fucking inbreds know tomorrow

its been about 15 mins and im still alive so not to bad, did burn pretty good going in-------------------jewbaby

well, i did it bitches, taking one for the team, since none of you stupid fucks can give serious intelligent advice i guess i will try it and let you fucking inbreds know tomorrow

convo lounge advice is suspect at best

Dude, that sucked.

bb/ba will dissolve it properly.

add oil, (i use 1/3 cottonseed, 2/3 EO)

I would heat it at this point to help break up any remaining clumps

suck it up in a large syringe with 18g needle

use a .45 syringe filter to filter the filler out.

Then use a .02 syringe filter to inject into STERILE sealed vials.

Always wipe the tops down with alcohol before inserting anything.

Then heat again (optional)

err sumtin'

who gives a shit about filler? if it's good enough for the cow, its good enough for me.

on a side note, it's easy to filter the filler with a coffee filter

by the way, do some research you fucking intelligent chemists. the whole"binder and filler" bulshit was started by dan duchaine who assumed something had to hold it together, and it doesn't. read up and you will see the pellets are made under extremely high compression....with no glues, binders, fillers, etc.....straght trenbolone, i've already done two, and it was absolutly painless----------but thanks anyway MoM

by the way, do some research you fucking intelligent chemists. the whole"binder and filler" bulshit was started by dan duchaine who assumed something had to hold it together, and it doesn't. read up and you will see the pellets are made under extremely high compression....with no glues, binders, fillers, etc.....straght trenbolone, i've already done two, and it was absolutly painless----------but thanks anyway MoM

if thats true, then what are you removing when you filter the mixture?

i'm not sure, but i think it is just a lot of undissolved tren, i mean if you think about think if that really is the glue or wahtever, how much room is left in that little pellet for tren? just saying, it is working for me and i can def feel it already

Back