Critique Please

absolutly painless by these directions, it's cheap and amazing

i'm not sure, but i think it is just a lot of undissolved tren, i mean if you think about think if that really is the glue or wahtever, how much room is left in that little pellet for tren? just saying, it is working for me and i can def feel it already

so that would mean that pretty much anyone who is filtering their tren is significantly underdosing their cycle. there seems to be a decent amount of gunk filtered out.

i could be wrong , but all i'm saying is this shit turned out really good and i'm satisfied with it, i feel different and i just started thurs.

well, like aztech says, "if its good enough for the cow, its good enough for me." of course, a cow is slaughtered soon anyway so no need to worry about possible long term issues.

you doing a full cycle of fina using this method?

i wasn't sure before i tried it thurs. but now i am sold so yes

It may have worked american, but it certainly is no where near the dose you think it is, thats for sure, nor is it effective than if you had trenbolone acetate in raw form.

he only effect he will feel will be the eventual build up of heat and swelling in the area followed by a serious dose of flue joined by a fucking nasty abysess!

another convo classic here

ok kids, i guess your right tereksan since i did it first thurs morning and have absolutly no pain, swelling, or fever. you bitches just can't accept the fact that this works and is better/cheaper.

as for you perfection, if each pellet=20mg tren, and you are injecting the whole pellet how is it not equal to tren?

a 2g conversion will generally completely plug a fresh .45 whatman by the end of the filetering process. I dont think id want any of whats stuck in that filter under my skin.

maybe its just me.

I am good so far, seems to be great. As for the red karma, I posted this for opinions, not your opinion on my intelligence, dick

not really slick though, slick was when i hid in your closet and left the wrapper from the rubber in your shirt pocket

anyways the point is, if you are really careful and sterile, ur looking at 10 bucks tops + the fina cost for a lot of tren

for now, i'm waiting to see just how badass this shit is and then i will cut the test from 1000mg pw to 500

Back