Cro Cop vs Tyson or Sapp

Muay Thai Guy

Sankei Sports reported on Wednesday that Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic is a free agent and can fight in any promotion he wants to. The two big targets for Filipovic in '04 appear to be Mike Tyson and Bob Sapp.

By the way, to those who don't know

Crocop is the baddest man on the planet!!!
pfc-cro-cop.jpg

Didn't he just get his ass handed to him recently by Rodrigo Nogueira.

Hahahahaha

Even though, he's still one tough SOB. I wouldn't dream of messing with him.

prl said:
Didn't he just get his ass handed to him recently by Rodrigo Nogueira.

Hahahahaha

Even though, he's still one tough SOB. I wouldn't dream of messing with him.

Well, i wouldn't say he got his ass handed to him......lol
That was a surprising loss!
Now, Mirko fighting Sapp or Tyson? I don't think either Sapp or Tyson would be able to handle his kicks.

Fyre said:
Well, i wouldn't say he got his ass handed to him......lol
That was a surprising loss!
Now, Mirko fighting Sapp or Tyson? I don't think either Sapp or Tyson would be able to handle his kicks.

Yeah I know, just kidding.

Mirko admitted himself that he just lost concentration and had to tap or lose his arm.

He'd kick Tysons ass, don't know if that would be a fair fight? What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Mirko is the best standup fighter in Pride
Nog the best Grappler (IMO)

The fact is Mirko is a baby when it comes to grappling

Mirko definately lost that match do to inexperience, grappling is just not his sport...YET!!! However, standing up I think he would wipe out Tyson. He already lit Sapp up, so no point in going back there.

IMO right now Mirko is the best Heavyweight Striker and K-1 Fighter
He would have cleaned up at the GP if he was there (but the GP is no testemony to a fighter's worth as alot of it has to do with luck of the draw etc)

£ For £ i would rate Crocop on my top ten list for strikers

and to be honest, he's one of the few heavyweights that make my list

invisiblewounds said:
Mirko definately lost that match do to inexperience, grappling is just not his sport...YET!!! However, standing up I think he would wipe out Tyson. He already lit Sapp up, so no point in going back there.

Key word there YET!:D

That fight wont even be fair OK I can already see Crocop with a left high kick taking off Tysons Dome and it wouldnt even have to be that high of a kick.

Popichulo said:
That fight wont even be fair OK I can already see Crocop with a left high kick taking off Tysons Dome and it wouldnt even have to be that high of a kick.

:D

Popichulo said:

True

As for crocop vs Tyson I think it would had been a good fight back in the day, but the new crappy tyson would not stand a chance

i'd love to see tyson get decapitated. i hate tyson. he's a complete moron.

i didnt know Tyson was doing Martial arts.If your talking about boxing i doubt that goofy Russian looking guy ever got hit half as hard as Mikey will give him.4 rounds tops.He will fall early.

ROIDRAGER said:
As a matter of fact even though he is washed up. no MMA can stand up with him for 4 rounds.Boxing that is.

well no shit. did you graduate from yale? I would hope no one could stand toe to toe and box with him. he is mike tyson you know. but it isn't going ot be just boxing. so cro cop is going to pound his ass.

Back