Cro Cop vs Tyson or Sapp

Goofy Russian???

Crocop is a croation killing machine

You've obviously not seen him fight. I urge you to go to www.ironlife.com/forum and go to the highlight forum and check out crocop by hero1

If you're having troubles, pm me and i'll send it to you.

Ok He won't be able to out box tyson... but you'll probably get a renewed respect for Filipovic

Babyfaced Assassin said:
Goofy Russian???

Crocop is a croation killing machine

You've obviously not seen him fight. I urge you to go to www.ironlife.com/forum and go to the highlight forum and check out crocop by hero1

If you're having troubles, pm me and i'll send it to you.

Ok He won't be able to out box tyson... but you'll probably get a renewed respect for Filipovic

Agreed!:D

bigdaddy22 said:
popichulo should know about high kicks because I have caught him with a few myself!!!!

YUP YUP I would have to admit it I have been caught a few times with his high kick , but thats my bad for not keeping my left up and answering the phone. Its OK id rather be kicked by my brother than some fool I dont know.:flipoff:

HAHA Popi is so funny. For those of you questioning Mirko, you deffinatley need to take Babyfaces advice and check out his highlights, the man is a monster.

bigdaddy22 said:
HAHA Popi is so funny. For those of you questioning Mirko, you deffinatley need to take Babyfaces advice and check out his highlights, the man is a monster.

After watching any Mirko highlight, there will be no questioning!:D

I think he was reffering to my comment about catching Popichulo with a high kick in the jaw?! I may be wrong though

Back