Cubs fan here...

athiktos

7 wks off (broken elbow!)
Ok im a cubs fan...yes, yes....hit me with your best shot. I know. OK Prior and Wood now on the DL for the start of yet another season. Yanks has been on a rave about it...lol. I SAID LAST YEAR THAT WE NEEDED TO GET RID OF KERRY WOOD. He has a curve that would put any batter to his knee...BUT IF HE CANT THROW IT...TOSS HIM. And Mark Prior...hes good, hes awsome, but he has the same issues. Maybe keep him to see if he gets better because he is promising...but my faith alone lies in Calos Zambrano's arm...hes the only good pitcher we have. screw the rest of them.

athiktos said:
Ok im a cubs fan...yes, yes....hit me with your best shot. I know. OK Prior and Wood now on the DL for the start of yet another season. Yanks has been on a rave about it...lol. I SAID LAST YEAR THAT WE NEEDED TO GET RID OF KERRY WOOD. He has a curve that would put any batter to his knee...BUT IF HE CANT THROW IT...TOSS HIM. And Mark Prior...hes good, hes awsome, but he has the same issues. Maybe keep him to see if he gets better because he is promising...but my faith alone lies in Calos Zambrano's arm...hes the only good pitcher we have. screw the rest of them.

You read my article? Sweet.

YanksWS96 said:
You read my article? Sweet.

of course...its what brought me to writing this lol. screw you yank...screw you. Hey one positive thing about being a cubs fan....wait...nevermind.

Dude, dont get rid of Wood he's worth the DL visit, but just advance around him. It seems like instead of building a stronger team they just hope for the best.

Back