Currently on a 400 blend by itself

ironox92

This is my first cycle first week and im being guided by uneducated dudes who are older by 20 years should i be on more or less weekly being youner than them.... Im on ts 400 blend its mostly test deconate 100mg and 5 other esters of 50mg

Don't worry about what they are taking. What is your age, and what is your dosage?

Also, read this, and do exactly what it says. Nothing more & nothing less.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

This ^^^ , but also.

Being a first cycle it is always better to follow the protocol we have posted, 500 mgs test Cyp or E. A simple ester compound. The injection timings are simple and the delivery into you system has a more steady flow when injected 2 x week. IMOP
WE would also need to know what your pinning schedule is.

It wouldn't bother me at all if someone decided to start with 400mg of Test/week as opposed to the 500mg in the recommendation.

To the OP, I don't know what other esters are in there but assuming it's got prop and phenylprop, I think your probably going to have to inject EOD which is why the previous posters recs of E or C and probably two times per week pinning would be more convenient.

If you're a smaller guy (for now of course), I'm not totally against starting at 400mg, though.

Back