Customs........How long is too long for Customs to have package?

PA-Muscle

Is there a Rule of thumb for how long is too long for Customs to take to process a package? .....I know........I know.....Anytime is too long..... :( ......But.....all kidding aside........What do you feel is a safe realistic time frame for Customs to process a EMS Package?

Peace Out!

yes.....if the box would be there for 3 weeks then I wouldn't even go and get it.....

3-4 days....just like grafix said...

It's the 4 day window...especially if it's coming from China. I've had mine held up to 3 days from there.

Doesn't customs give a shit about the crack and other drugs coming through? I bet they are all using the goods they seized.

grafix-gnc said:
ive never had a pack in customs longer than 3-4 days

Just as stated...i spoke tyo my guy who has some awsomw info on it and 3 to 4 days at a max, and that is with heavt traffic...

E

E-mail your source for a comformation number along with other useful info to track your package. The longest I have had a package held for is 2 days from overseas, but I hear 3 days is about right.

Thanks eveyone for your help..............Lesson learned here boy I tell ya.............For now on I'm going Domestic .......... Even if the price is a little more it works out in the end.......the money lost from a customs seizure is more than the little extra you'll spend to go domestic I would think.......:)

Oh Well............Live and Learn!:rolleyes:

Peace Out!

Back