cut?

bro if you aren't looking to be big you could start a cutting cycle now becaus really you will still add lean mass.. but just realize you won't be much bigger than you are now at the end..

seems like a waste of a cycle.. don't be lazy .. if you WANT to be as big as youa re now.. go ahead and do a "cutting" cycle, for lack of better words. not everyone wants to be a 300lb powerlifter.. i know I sure dont.. but I will stop around 240-250.. and i'm @195 now

SleepingGiant said:
bro if you aren't looking to be big you could start a cutting cycle now becaus really you will still add lean mass.. but just realize you won't be much bigger than you are now at the end..

seems like a waste of a cycle.. don't be lazy .. if you WANT to be as big as youa re now.. go ahead and do a "cutting" cycle, for lack of better words. not everyone wants to be a 300lb powerlifter.. i know I sure dont.. but I will stop around 240-250.. and i'm @195 now

Im just worried that if I bulk ill end up putting on a little fat then losing some gains and ending up right back where i started or worse, my test levels are kinda low in the 200-300 range. I dont know, I was just thinking I could cut now, then after the cycle start slowly upping cals

cwg5757 said:
Im just worried that if I bulk ill end up putting on a little fat then losing some gains and ending up right back where i started or worse, my test levels are kinda low in the 200-300 range. I dont know, I was just thinking I could cut now, then after the cycle start slowly upping cals

just like the others have said bro, I wouldn't cut if I were you. If I had to guess, you're beteen 13-15% BF. so you weigh 168 now, and if you get down to say...7%? Do the math, You own't be happy. you might be "shredded" but you'll be small.
You're worried about adding too much fat but do you have a propensity to "get fat"? I personally do so I really have to be carefull when adding size/mass that I eat super clean. For someone with your body type (naturally prety lean) I wouldn't cut until at least 200 lb's. that way even if you ad some fat, you can come down to 180 and be relatively big at 5'7". Strange though, you don't look like ou have a 5'7" build.

SleepingGiant said:

thats what you say now.... all i wanted to be was 225, then 235, then 245... well i'm past that now, and now i'm shooting for 275 to cut to 255 @ sub 8% bf

cwg5757 said:
Does this look like a decent size to cut, and what body fat % am i lookin at? Im 5'7 170

I'm 5'4" (on a tall day) 168lbs, maybe 12% BF ±1.0% and I wouldn't even think about cutting until 190lbs

dude you would be 155lbs, that's good if it's your goal but what are you trying to acheive in the long?

Back