Cutler, Pace to Bears

Chicago Made

Wow! Da Bears picked up Jay Cutler (and a 2009 5th round pick) today for Kyle Orton, 2009 1st round pick, 2010 1st round pick and a 2009 3rd round pick. I'm lovin' this!!! My bears actually have a QB now???

We also got Orlando Pace @ tackle. He's a bit old but a great player nonetheless.

Cutler, Forte & Hester... This ought to be an exciting year!

"Ditka versus God... Ditka by a field goal." - Super Fans, SNL

so basically the bears still dont have a QB..

cutler is crap. how is lovie smith going to turn cutler into a playoff QB if shanahan couldnt do it?

its a shame too because hester is a star in the making, just needs someone to throw him the ball.. preferably in his general direction.

bears shldve jumped all over derrick anderson while they had they chance

KC is going to be killer this year..

-b

cutler is crap. how is lovie smith going to turn cutler into a playoff QB if shanahan couldnt do it?

its a shame too because hester is a star in the making, just needs someone to throw him the ball.. preferably in his general direction.

-b

You are so wrong bro. Cutler is the man! Of course I am a fan cause I lived closy to Vandy. Therefore im a Titans fan. We got Nate Washington. Thats all we needed was a wide reciever!!!!!!!!!!!!

-b

Interesting... You really think Anderson is a better QB than Cutler??

I have to disagree completely. I think this is huge for Da Bears. We haven't had a QB since Luckman in the 40's...

-RJ

As a Vikings fan this makes me sick! We just got done dealing with Favre for the last 15 years and now Cutler for the next 15. Dude has a canon. I still think the Bears need more to be a contender, but a good young QB is so rare and a huge piece. Forte is a solid back too. You guys are wrong about Hester though. He isn't a WR. Hands are so so and route running is horrible. There D is also nowhere near what it was.
Congrats Bears fans. I can't wait to see Jared Allen get his hands on Cutler! And Peterson run all over that D!

its relative.. IMO cutler does have one hell of a canon, but doesnt understand the game as well as say, anderson or ryan.. not to mention he's a whiny daddy's boy. dont even try to deny that. whens the last time a sniveling brat led a team to the super bowl?

hester just seems like hes waiting to break out of his shell. hes so athletic the bears have a goldmine right there..

wasnt the vikings fighting to get cutler too? i think picking up rosenfels from houston was brilliant. make tarvaris jackson compete for that spot. i think jackson is going to have a breakout year. the vikings need someone like jackson with his work ethic.

i love the sports talk on here btw..

-b

Yeah Cutler is a little bitch about everything. "How dare you even think of trading me!" It's th nature of the business. And if someone is going to give up everything to get him (like the vikes did to get Hershel Walker) why not entertain it. Plus it was a new coach who was thinking of trading him to get Cassell who he has coached before and knows could run his offense. So no he shouldn't of been such a bitch about it, but young QB's with an arm like that are tough to find.

We'll see what Hester can do now that he has a QB who can actually throw it far enough to hit him on some deep routes.

Not so sure about Jackson. With our team set up the way it is we play D and run the ball. The QB is gonna have 1 on 1 coverage everywhere so just make the easy pass and don't turn the ball over. I think Sage can do that better. Jackson panics some and just throws it up for grabs, but maybe with another year of experience. But shit if Gus went 8-3 as a starter for this team last year, imagine if they get some production out of the QB spot this year.

im from chicago and love the bears so i hopes this gives them the edge they need.

Last edited:
As I am from Tennesse I followed Cutler. He is in the same class as Payton,Tom,Drew.
Trust me bro. He played for Vandy and carried that team on his shoulders.

As I am from Tennesse I followed Cutler. He is in the same class as Payton,Tom,Drew.
Trust me bro. He played for Vandy and carried that team on his shoulders.

You mentioned some good ones in there
csyflt, however you missed one Joe Flaco. Cutler doesn't make a pimple on his ass. Flaco is mo-fo Diesel bro. I religiously follow the Ravens and I loved watching him last year.

Yeah he played good ball. But we will see what he does without Derrick Mason! That was his go to man. I am a Titans fan as im from TN. We havent had a good QB in awhile. Or recievers at that. And were still one of the best in the league. We added Nate Washington and I think we may add Torry Holt. Whatch out league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone else find it ironic that we are on a steroid forum talking about jay cutler and it's NOT the bodybuilder? lol

-b

Very nice resource

HI!
Very Interesting Forum! Thank you for such interesting resource!
PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'v just started to learn this language ;)
See you:)
Your, Raiul Wushu

download and enjoy yourself

hi! i'm rather new here so i'm gonna share some nice stuff with more respected members.
if moderator find my thread inapropriate here please move it to the right forum.
so.. next few days i'm gonna share this films: maxpain, Killshot, Yes Man, Slumdog Millionaire, Monsters vs. Aliens, Gran Torino, Twilight, Bolt, Doubt, Five Minutes of Heaven, Unlawful Entry, Butterfly Effect: Revelation
i've bought these movies and wanna share them on rapidshare..
please comment if you want to see other movies in a list or don't want me to share them at all

A football forum on the site here would be sweet. Picks of the week, maybe even a little fantasy leauge. Shit I might even pay for that, lol. Ravens Baby!!!!!!

Completing the University Level Assessment Curriculum

So what is the University Study Program? it's a in-depth program by the College Board which allows students to get college credit at many major universities including Princeton and University of New York. There are a number of exams in dozens of subjects including Freshman Composition and Business.

Having taken some of the examinations myself, I can attest to their validity as a wonderful program to get very cheap credits. Read a textbook on the subject; I myself read a text on Sociology. The next step is to apply for a proctored examination through a testing center. Check the College Board website to search for test centers in your area. Depending on the immediate area you live near there could be up to a dozen various test centers. Each exam costs around $55 but there is often an additional charge stipulated by the test center which often varies in price.

At the test center, you will have to check in with the program coordinator. Next you will be brought into a room with terminals which run proprietary software. The examinations are all done on computer and offer students outstanding flexibility in taking the test. One can go back to questions, mark them to review, skip questions, see how many questions one has left or any number of other operations. The program also has a graphing calculator should you be taking a math test.

One of the country' leading colleges which accepts test out credits is the Monterey Polytechnic Institute. Monterey Polytechnic is a private college in Monterey, CA which offers a variety of undergraduate degrees specializing in Business Administration, Professional Development, Public Relations, Social Work, and a number of other majors in the arts and sciences. Prior learning degree programs are also available. Monterey Polytechnic's flexible schedule of lecture and correspondence courses are uniquely suited for working adults. Monterey Polytechnic is widely recognized as one of the most respected, high ranking, and cost effective universities in the nation.

So, should you try it? If you're a junor or senior trying to finish up degree requirements, if you're an expert in a particular field of study and desire recognition for it, or if you simply want to avoid the absurd costs imposed by universities then University Testing Program is for you. It is very affordable, usually only $75 for the exam and a processing fee which is almost always under $25. It's a great way to get college credit based on what you already know without sitting through an university course for a semester. If you take pre-calculus in High School, for instance, there is no corresponding AP, but for college credit, consider taking a CLEP. It is one day of your life and merely an hour long. In addition, you'll find out if you pass immediately. Typically a score of 55 is good enough for credit for most colleges. Check with your university for acceptance information.

Back