Dermacrine – The perfect addition to your AAS cycle

not hijack but how would running SA and/or 1T tren effect a cycle? i mean, would there be any point with moderate T and 50mg of Var?

not hijack but how would running SA and/or 1T tren effect a cycle? i mean, would there be any point with moderate T and 50mg of Var?

1-T TREN would add to the gains and thermogenic effects. It would stack well with anavar and a low dose of Test.

The Sustain Alpha would help with libido while on cycle... and help with recovery after the cycle.

-Eric

The Sustain Alpha does work very well while cycling, especially while on Tren. At least for me, its working great right now.

Guys we've updated Dermacrine a few times since the beginning of this thread. Notice the first pic of it in the old school metal bottle. Since then we upgraded the transdermal formula and put it in a much better and easier to use piston pump bottle. Now we also have it available in the Liqua-Vade technology. We've got great deals on these and other products during our new years sale. Best deals on supplements all year.

Plenty of guys use Dermacrine during or as a replacement to their HRT...

For instance with androgel... Dermacrine is ALOT cheaper and it basically offers the same hormonal boost.

-Eric

Back