cutting advice/guidance wanted

Geoghegan

Hi everyone,

i'm just about to start cutting and i want to do it efficiently and effectively. i know there are alot of calculators and whatnot out there but to be honest, i'm not convinced they are accurate as i have used them before and not seen great results. So i'm here asking for opinions on my calorie needs and macro's...

I'm 93kg (204 lb) and roughly 15% body fat.
my current split is -legs - back -chest -shoulders -off -off -off
bulking calories reached 3500/day and my macros were 370carbs 220protein 125fat

i'm going to slowly bring in cardio 1-3 times a week, mixing up LISS and HIIT

thanks

Your going to want to adjust them accordingly feel it out test your energy levels see how you feel and then adjust

well it really matters to where you were in the first place.. i like the idea of your adding cardio first.. dont do 3 times a week, make it 5 times a week.. do low intensity 45min post workout whenever possible..

once you stall you can start reducing calories... why jump to 2500?

Look up leangains, it's not for everyone but i know i have used to it GREAT results and after about 1 week it because second nature

Look up leangains, it's not for everyone but i know i have used to it GREAT results and after about 1 week it because second nature

yeah i have already read up on it but couldn't physically stomach the calories in such a short period of time on my bulk. i currently only eat from 1pm - 7pm

well it really matters to where you were in the first place.. i like the idea of your adding cardio first.. dont do 3 times a week, make it 5 times a week.. do low intensity 45min post workout whenever possible..

i believe my maintenance would be 3000 calories roughly, so 500 calorie deficit per day would lead to 1lb per week fat loss? am i very wrong in thinking this?

5 times is much better

Right so i've been at 2.5k since monday and i've been doing LISS. does my protein really need to go above 220 as i'm only 204lb? i'm not 'carbophobic' so i dont mind keeping them higher as it were.

also shall i do carb reefeeds at this stage or wait till i'm more depleted?

Back