Cutting cycle: Advices needed

Sxr030

Hi everyone!

I'm pretty new to this, but I've been reading a lot about cutting/bulking cycles, and all kinds of steroids with their pros and cons... Well I must say it's pretty hard to understand everything perfectly because there are so many different opinions/recommendations/advices.
I really don't wanna start taking something if it's not adapted to my goals, and find myself with the opposite effect from the one I was initially aiming to...

Basically I am trying to lose fat (as most people I guess..). I used to run elite competitions in track, but then I got injured (stress fracture/shin splints, and lots of other crap happened to me). As a result I gained A LOT of weight by not being careful to my diet and by not running anymore (from 70miles/week to... 0).
I gained 30 kilos...Ridiculous. Anyways, two months ago I decided it was time to stop being a lazy ass because I miss training and being in shape (even though I'm done with high-level track and field).

So I started training (bike and swim and insanity workout program). I would say I approximatively swim 6k (2hours) a day (5x a week) and bike 30k (1hour) a day (5 or 6x a week) + one insanity workout every day, with sunday OFF. But apart from insanity, it's pretty low insanity, so I know I can't really get injured and for now it has been working pretty well. Adding to that a VERY clean diet (almost no fat, some carbs, lots of proteins : about 1100cal/day), I managed to lose 22kg the past two months. So I'm currently 62kg for 169cm (5''7), and I'm 21yo.

I've still 8kg to cut off, and I was just wondering what kind of cycle could help me cut those last kilograms, because they sure are the hardest. I've read the best steroids to cut fat were trenbolone, winstrol, primobolan... What do you think of those ? ?
And I was also wondering how do you know which steroids one should combine with which to get the best of them, and in what proportions?

Maybe it sounds like I'm trying to get it the easy way, and yes I'm not gonna lie I'm trying to make it easier, but I know fat burning starts with proper diet and exercise at first and that's what I'm doing..

Thanks for your help, I know I'm asking a lot of "global" questions, but I'm really trying to get how this REALLY works :)!
(Oh! And sorry for the grammar/spelling mistakes, but I'm french ^^).

Have a good day :)!

Last edited:
Your brain is still developing at your age. Using steroids now could have permanently harmful effects on your endocrine system. You should not use AAS now. You can lose body fat on your own with a good diet and good training.

Why are you eating so few calories? That is going to really slow down your metabolism and cause your testosterone levels to fall. How much muscle mass do you think you have lost so far?

By the way, you cannot run any of those steroids without also running testosterone.

Please read the Sticky Threads in the Anabolic Forum.

You've lost 50lbs in 8 weeks.. Youre metabolism is now in the gutter..

How many calories are you consuming?

my dear god.. whats with the abundance of yoyo dieting these days??

OP, on your current path you will only fail at what youre trying to do.. at some point youre going to have to eat like a normal human being again.. when that happens youre going to put alot of weight back on

Back