Cutting cycle suggestion - supps, pct, duration?

gumbaroo

Hi all. Well I would like to start a cutting cycle in February. I have a TON of PH's in my medicine cabinet. Here's what I have on hand:

1 bottle of Helladrol (180 ct @ 25 mg)
3 bottles of Epi-stane (270 ct @ 15 mg)
2 bottles of Xtreme Mass which is Beastdrol (120 ct @ 12 mg)
3 bottles of P-stane which is a Prostanozol/Orastan-E clone (180 ct @ 35 mg)
2 bottles of Forma Stanzol
1 bottle of N2Guard
1/4 bottle of Clomid

Obviously I'm not doing all of these or most of these. It's just a list of what I have on hand. Some of it is leftovers from previous PH cycles. Some of it (like the Beastdrol) was given to me.

What I'm looking for is to cut. I have the pins available for DES in PCT if that is what is recommended.

Workout wise I'm still deciding on a few routines. What I'm definitely adding is HIIT 3/4 times a week prior to lifting. Maybe more depending on how I'm feeling.

Stats: 6'2", 205 lbs, 12% bf. I would like to get to 8% (or less if possible) while preserving the muscle I have.

Diet will be Carb Nite, i.e. zero-point diet with a glycogen load once every seven days.

So I'm looking for suggestions of a cycle of what I have on hand and also knowing I'll have to buy some things as well.

Albuterol? P-stane and Hella? P-stane and Epi?

PCT of DES and Clomid? LR3 and Clomid?

I'm not sure of the duration either. Any suggestions on how to set this up? Recommend your ideal cutting cycle!

Prohormones = an array of steroid side effects without the gains. Throw them in the bin and buy yourself some testosterone. Trust me on this one. You'll thank me for it. If you're insistent on using a prohormone I'd go with M1T (if you can find it) or Superdrol. They're very, very potent. Always use a testosterone base though.

I've run Helladrol before and got some pretty solid gains.

Also forgot I have some Ultradrol as well.

I think I've settled on 6 weeks of one methyl PH with P-stane and a test base like Transaderm.

Dyllan? Want to chime in?

Get on the helladrol my man and stack it in with the new Katanadrol at 4 caps a day. You will literally shred up big time and get a nice solid grainy look with a decent diet diet in hand. Hella and katana work very well and will really chisel you up nicely :D

I'll run Katana at a later date.

Ok made a few decisions. I've got transaderm as a base and I'm going to preload that for two weeks. I'm going to run Pstanz at 350 mg. I'm not sure whether to pair that will UD, Hella, or Epi. I have all three on hand. I'm going to run forma 3 weeks in and then throughout PCT. I was thinking of running 11 oxo as well but not sure if that will be a waste of money.

PCT will likely be PF Post/Unleashed, Clomid, and forma. I'm going to run TUDCA and N2G during and in PCT.

So UD, Hella, or Epi? Should I include 11 oxo? I'm kind of leaning toward UD because I've never run it before. But I'm looking for someone who knows what pairs with Pstanz the best.

Back