cycle advice for this summer comeback

PilaS

greetings to all. i have been out of gym for personal motives and now i want to comeback.i am thinking to do recomp cut cycle for look leaner this summer.i used compounds in the past like test e,test p,tren a ,mast p and winny

i am lookikg to do cycle for recover some mass of the past of years training and be around 8% bf for look good and leaner on summer and i am thinkimg on 1 of these 2 cycles

1 cycle:

1-6 tbol 50 mg day
1-16 test e 125 mg week
1-16 EQ 800 mg week
11-16 tbol 50 mg day
1-18 proviron 50 mg day if i can get it
week 19 PCT

the diet will be perfect as alwaya i count all calories ,proteine hc and fats

the thing is ,with the diet on set and with recom kcals is posible reach 8% bf like on tren cycles? or the cycle with eq is more for bulk cause people say that EQ makes them hungry.I have never used EQ before

the other option is something like

1-6 tbol 50 mg day
1-12 test e 125 mg week
1-12 tren e 800 mg week
1-12 T3 25 mcg day
1-12 caber 0,5 mg twice a day ( i never used tren e ,only tren a the idk if is needed to be continued weeks 13-14
week 15 PCT
can be used caber on pct ? if not the test e time would be 1-14 for let clean the tren for not be hard shutdown on pct cuz the tren

the orher cycles i ever used tren a .is true that tren e produces more sides ?

then people,with macros and train all on set what options would do you preffer?

Ant other cycle advice will be apreciated.thanks and greetings

Last edited:
125mg of test per week is hardly worth it. wheres your artificial inhibitant, aromasin arimidex? any HCG to keep the testicles working?
your body alone is producing how much test each day?
is this a TRT regime?
youve not posted your stats so we dont know your age, weight, height, bf% and cycle history.

its hard to help if we dont have those numbers.

greetings to all. i have been out of gym for personal motives and now i want to comeback.i am thinking to do recomp cut cycle for look leaner this summer.i used compounds in the past like test e,test p,tren a ,mast p and winny

i am lookikg to do cycle for recover some mass of the past of years training and be around 8% bf for look good and leaner on summer and i am thinkimg on 1 of these 2 cycles

1 cycle:

1-6 tbol 50 mg day
1-16 test e 125 mg week
1-16 EQ 800 mg week
11-16 tbol 50 mg day
1-18 proviron 50 mg day if i can get it
week 19 PCT

the diet will be perfect as alwaya i count all calories ,proteine hc and fats

the thing is ,with the diet on set and with recom kcals is posible reach 8% bf like on tren cycles? or the cycle with eq is more for bulk cause people say that EQ makes them hungry.I have never used EQ before

the other option is something like

1-6 tbol 50 mg day
1-12 test e 125 mg week
1-12 tren e 800 mg week
1-12 T3 25 mcg day
1-12 caber 0,5 mg twice a day ( i never used tren e ,only tren a the idk if is needed to be continued weeks 13-14
week 15 PCT
can be used caber on pct ? if not the test e time would be 1-14 for let clean the tren for not be hard shutdown on pct cuz the tren

the orher cycles i ever used tren a .is true that tren e produces more sides ?

then people,with macros and train all on set what options would do you preffer?

Ant other cycle advice will be apreciated.thanks and greetings

3rd day of summer here. did you start your cycle yet?

If you are looking for a breakthrough products that will give you fast results with no negative effect, go to this link https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50".

Back