Cycle advice/tips please fella's.

joeblogs

Hi, I'm new to this forum, just signed up today, but have been browsing a few months picking up some steroidial knowledge. :)

I'm just finishing my 2nd cycle (was a light 10 week test e @ 350/week with a 4 week d'bol kicker @ 30-40mg's a day, finishing with VAR last 4 weeks) and when I come off in a weeks time, finish PCT and give another month or so on top I want to start a more serious cycle... And want some of the long-term users to give me some tips or point out my mistakes if poss please.

The cycle I have penciled in at the moment is a long 20-22weeker, split into first 10 weeks bulk, last 10-12 weeks cut pretty much, to hopefully look spot on for mid-end of summer...

My stats are:

Cycles: 2
Height/Body Weight/BF: 5'8'' @ 168 pounds @ 12-14% BF

Before you guys start dissing about me taking roids at such a light body weight, I have been training a good 3-4 years, first couple with little knowledge though and my frame is tiny, tiny wrists, shoulder-bone width etc etc... So i'm very light framed by nature.... Before I started working out I was a measly 126 pounds (9-stone) @ around 12% bodyfat, so yeah don't be dissing I just have genetics of a flea. lol. Shit can't be helped, I'd put on a good 30 pounds of muscle before touching the juice and didn't hit it til last year and been light cycles til now, just thought I'd clear that up before ya'll jump on me saying I started too soon etc...

Anyway the 20/22 week split cycle (10 bulk/10-12 cut) I have penciled in at the moment is:

BULK (1,000 cal above maitenance aiming for, so 3,600kcal-ish)
Week 1-4 D'bol @ 30 mg's a day (split into 3 doses) maybe up'ed to 40mg's a day for the last week.
Week 1-10 Deca @ 500 mg's a week (split into 2 x 250mg's Mon/Thurs)
Week 1-10 Test 400 a week (which is 150mg Cyp, 150mg Enanthe, 100mg Prop, split into 2 x 200mg Mon/Thurs)

Then switch to a lean gains/cut cycle straight off the back.... (500-700 cals deficit aiming for, 1,700-1,900kcal-ish)

Week 10-20 Tren E @ 400mg a week (split into 2 x 200mg Mon/Thurs)
Week 10-22 Test 375 (a week) (multi-estered test, with 2 short, 3 medium, 2 long esters, split into 2 doses)

All injectable steroids are from Infiniti Labs and are g2g (used them before, all but the Test 375 which I can't wait to try, should be like Sustanon but poss better)

Will be running Aromasin @ 12.5mg eod whilst on the bulking phase plus B6, as to not increase Estrogen too much from the D'bol/Deca/test during the bulk as I don't want high-estrogen going into the cut, because of introducing Tren and a multi-ester test etc, just a recipe for problems that I reckon, if I have estrogen/gyno issues during my bulk I'm going to just scrap the cut section and come off and start PCT, but hopefully I can keep it all under control.

Was only going to run HCG @ 875iu a week (625IU every 5 days) during the last 12 weeks of the whole cycle (the start of the cut phase) I don't want to introduce it earlier because it will just add another estrogen related issue that I don't want before going into the cut, plus I don't want to run HCG 20 weeks in fear of becoming de-sensatised to it and it not doing the job late on, so just going to use it the last 11-12 weeks.

PCT will consist of Aromasin and Clomid early on and then Nolva, whilst taking D-Aspartic Acid, Vit C, Borage/Starflower oil and usual Omega's (3,6,9) to get my test back into gear, possibly tribulus too for last week of PCT and for a further 4-5 weeks to get test levels back up.

Couple of questions..... 1. Is this a safe cycle to run or is it just going to be full of issues?
2. How much of the gains am I likely to keep? I'm hoping to make 20-25 pounds of gains in the bulk phase (some of which water) and then hopefully keep those through the cut phase, dropping the water but still finishing 20 pounds above where I started and hopefully drop 3-4% body fat, ie gain 5 pounds muscle during the cut and drop 5-10lbs water say?

Is this possible? I've heard such good things about Tren for cutting that I may even be able to add a couple pounds of muscle mass on it?

I think after this cycle, if all goes well, I'll be at my genetic maximum muscle-wise and will look to come of the roids for good and try and hold onto as much as possible through an extensive PCT, hard training and proper diet... It may well fade, but if I can hang onto the majority for a good couple of years, that'll do me.

What you guys reckon?

My workout split will be:

Mon- Back + Bi's
Tues- Legs + Abs
Wed - Chest + Tri's
Thurs - Rest (Abs)
Fri - Traps _ Bi's
Sat - Shoulders + Upper chest.
Sun - Rest (abs)

REPEAT...

Reason I'm doing body parts only once a week is because I will hit be hitting them hard and so still getting the volume in, however I will hit upper chest that extra once and bi's that extra once in the week because they are my laggin parts...

Sorry for the essay guys, just thought I would chuck out all the info I have to save you asking questions so you can just stick to advice and tips...

Thanks in advance.

I'll give you my opinion.

I think that is more gear than you need to use. Training, diet, and sleep are the most important keys. The steroids just make everything work better. Always keep that in mind.

I would not recommend going on a nearly 6 month long cycle. I've done it myself, and I do not see any point in it unless you plan on staying on for the rest of your life. I did it at about the same age your contemplating doing it and came off cold and was ok, but I'd be lying if I said my test levels rebounded to as high as they used to be.

Imo, stick with 12 weeks on, 8-12 weeks off, or just stay on and commit. One of the two. At your level of development and age I would say pick the former rather than the latter.

Now that the counseling is done, this is what I would recommend you do:

Scrap your plans and play with test more. Test is relatively benign in a lot of ways. I would first learn how your body reacts to different dosages of test. I'm not saying start pinning a gram a week, but play around with it abit, and play around with your food intake. You can literally accomplish every thing you want off test alone. Test is best and it is the king. The other roids you have are good, but with plenty of test and an ai, you can cut or bulk extremely effectively. I don't see the need to be playing around with tren and the other stuff for now, but that's your call.

If you are hell bent then with what you have you might as well do the classic 12 weeker:

weeks 1-4 test 400, and 20mg dbol a day.
weeks 1-12 test 400
weeks 1-8 deca 250mg

I'm a little rusty on my deca knowledge, but it takes a long time to clear out and you should probably get some cabergoline to combat any potential prolactin sides. You don't need 500mg of deca dude, you really don't. Deca is a potent anabolic. You want to be eating a lot of carbs and protein because deca excels at shuttling nutrients and water into the muscle. Dbol is amazing at this too, though I would rate protein consumption higher on the scale for dbol because of its massive effect on protein synthesis.

I gotta get to sleep, but think about why I said. You want to start with less gear, not more. The training, FOOD, and sleep are the most important aspects. The better those are the more effective your cycle will be. If you want to gain 20-25lbs in 10-12 weeks that's fuckin easy as hell off food alone, no gear necessary. Seriously, don't forget that.

Back