Cycle and lack of training

PapaNoel

Hello

So this is probably one of my stupid questions again...(specially with "trt logic" in mind) but my PT has gotten it into my head its super bad to cycle and not train and cant reach him until after easter, to clarify why...

I planned on starting my cycle this sunday but I wont be able to train much next week due to moving and other "life events". At best I'll get 2-3 hours in for whole next week.
So figured i'll just postpone it one week but then I started thinking and I kinda want to figure out how I feel just on test alone.

Last cycle, every single injection made me feel so extremely good, better then drugs to be honest.
But it was a stack of test/tren/mast so have no real idea what made me feel what, maybe just test, maybe the combination...

Anyhow... Would it be bad to start with test prop even if i can't train much next week ?
Then i'll start var and continue on my merry way the week after.

No such thing as a stupid question sir. Doing test only for this cycle to see how your body reacts is a wise idea. Many have said that gear is never as good as the first time, but do hope your cycle goes well and enjoyable for you.

No such thing as a stupid question sir. Doing test only for this cycle to see how your body reacts is a wise idea. Many have said that gear is never as good as the first time, but do hope your cycle goes well and enjoyable for you.

Yeh, i've thought about it a lot lately and come to the conclusion I'm missing the feeling more then I miss doing steroids so to speak.
And if I happen to get that same feeling on test alone, I find it harder to justify using tren or even other compounds again.
If it was the actual stack and combination, then so be it, i'll run tren/mast for every cycle but like you say, probably wise to find it out first! :)

Back