Cycle Critique Prop/Tren/Mast/HcG

anabolicmass

Hey guys.

Just after some feedback on a cycle I have planned coming up.
Stats
Height: 191cm
Weight: 105kg

Have had some previous history with tren use and inexperience which i believe had i been educated could have avoided to gyno surgery that followed. Anyway we live and learn and looking for some feedback/tips on my next cycle.
Im not to concerned with the dosage of prop/tren as i will be changing it as i move along according to how i feel/sides.
Just had a blood test done also for a baseline before i begin however still awaiting those results.
Will also do blood work mid cycle

Cycle outline
Weeks 1-8
Test Prop EOD 75mg
Tren Ace EOD 75mg may move to 100mg
Masteron 75mg
HcG 500ui twice a week
Aromasin 25mg everyday
Pramipexole. 25mg every night
Vitamin B6

Standard PCT to follow once completed and i believe i will go with nolvadex for 8 weeks.

25mgs of aromasin may be a bit high. I know you said you had gyno surgery in the past but you don't want to lower your estrogen too much.

Its been about 3 years since last cycle, previous to that.
1st was test p alone
2nd and 3rd prop +winny
Last prop and tren a

The 25mg was a suggested dosage from one of the stickies, too much?

Considering I've had the gland removed previously is it stoll possible to have recurring gyno?

Yea you can still get gyno not to mention all the other symptoms of high estrogen. Bloodwork is key.

I would change all of the EOD's to ED and cut the asin in half. Then throw the prami in the trash, or at least wait and see if you need it. I hate that stuff.

What are the ranges on those? I'm afraid they are a different units than what I'm used to and I'm too damn lazy to look.

Back