Cycle from a bodybuilder in dubai

Hammertown

Hello. Im 22 years old and im 8 weeks in my cycle now. I have some questions if it is okay.

I met a bodybuilder from dubai famous and a good friend to my friend. So he he gave me this cycle to start on and i thought it sounded interesting. This is the cycle he gave me.

WEEK 1-5 - tren 150 mg and TEST PROP 200 MG PER WEEK

WEEK 6-11 - BOLDEN 400 MG AND TEST CYP 400 MG PER WEEK

WEEK 12-17 - DECA 600 MG AND TEST ENANTHATE 600MG PER WEEK

Im iN my 8 WEEK NOW AND I HAVE INCRREASED IN WEIGHT FROM 70 KG TO 76 KG UNDER THESE 8 WEEKS.
I HAVE NOT FELT ANY SIDE EFFECTS , I DONT KNOW WHY. PEOPLE I KNOW IN THE GYM HAS TOLD ME MY ARMS IS BIGGEE AND IM MORE RIPPED.

ANYWAY IM WHONDERING IS THE CYCLE PUT UP GOOD OR WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

IM SORRY FOR WRITING IN CAPS THERE IS SOME KIND OF BUG WHILE TYPING THROUHJ THE PHONE. ALSO I CANT REMOVE MISSPELLED WORDS CUZ OF TJE BUG.

first off your too young to get into AAS, second, tren and test as first cycle??? your so called famous bodybuilder is leading you down a dark alley.

Last edited:
IM SORRY FOR WRITING IN CAPS THERE IS SOME KIND OF BUG WHILE TYPING THROUHJ THE PHONE. ALSO I CANT REMOVE MISSPELLED WORDS CUZ OF TJE BUG.

the same bug thats effecting your phone now , is the bug that effected your phones reading of this cycle when your friend sent it to you via text. its a mess

Im iN my 8 WEEK NOW AND I HAVE INCREASED IN WEIGHT FROM 70 KG TO 76 KG UNDER THESE 8 WEEKS.
I HAVE NOT FELT ANY SIDE EFFECTS , I DONT KNOW WHY. PEOPLE I KNOW IN THE GYM HAS TOLD ME MY ARMS IS BIGGEE AND IM MORE RIPPED.
how much do you think is water weight?

Deca is just starting to have an effect then cycle over.... not the sharpest tool in the shed brah. Your cycle blows.. not to mention you're too dam young

, I DONT KNOW WHY. PEOPLE I KNOW IN THE GYM HAS TOLD ME MY ARMS IS BIGGEE AND IM MORE RIPPED.

ANYWAY IM WHONDERING IS THE CYCLE PUT UP GOOD OR WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS.

Wife wife used to tell me my 6" cock was massive and sometimes it felt too big for her

Here's the punchline so pay attention. Sometimes people just tell us what we want to hear.

Any size you've put on in a few weeks is water.. muscle takes months to accumulate. So dont be misled

Back