Cycle update and protein intake

darkwing86

Hey guys , so im 3 weeks into cycle . This week , chest workout has been the best ive had in over 2 years . Amazing . super pleased with that . Gonna be starting winny at 50mg ed next week monday and tren should start kickin in in the next couple weeks . Feeling good .
So just wanted to ask you guys your protein intake in a day ? and also how much u guys try to get in per sitting . I average min 200g per day . around 40-50g per serving maybe a bit more . How much do you guys think the body can utilize and absorb on cycle ?

while on bulk i take 1.7-2g protein per lbm
when i'm cutting i go a little higher 3-3.5g/lbm
always worked for me

Last edited:
i'm currently 185 @ 12-13% bodyfat, on a cut, and it's a challenge to get in 200g per day due to my restricted calories. if i was bulking i could easily fit 300g. an extra 100g is only 2 cans of tuna and 6-7oz chicken

I do cardio in the early morning then hit the gym around 11 and again at 4 with a late night 9pm job for more cardio. I easily get over 300 grams of protein since I'm always hungry.

I do cardio in the early morning then hit the gym around 11 and again at 4 with a late night 9pm job for more cardio. I easily get over 300 grams of protein since I'm always hungry.

And my wife is a Chef so there's always great snacks and protein laden food around.

i'm currently 185 @ 12-13% bodyfat, on a cut, and it's a challenge to get in 200g per day due to my restricted calories. if i was bulking i could easily fit 300g. an extra 100g is only 2 cans of tuna and 6-7oz chicken

I got a buddy who's doing a standard test a cycle, his 7th one. and he low doses tren for 5 weeks midcyle.

I got a buddy who's doing a standard test a cycle, his 7th one. and he low doses tren for 5 weeks midcyle.
low dose tren is the best IMO the stuff is so powerful you don't need much of it. i'm waiting on my tren e to come going to run it at 200-250mg a week through the summer can't wait! 250mg test, 250mg tren, 3iu GH and i look pretty fuckin good

Last edited:
low dose tren is the best IMO the stuff is so powerful you don't need much of it. i'm waiting on my tren e to come going to run it at 200-250mg a week through the summer can't wait! 250mg test, 250mg tren, 3iu GH and i look pretty fuckin good

nice! looking forward to your logs!

Back