CYTOMEL Cycle

Wellll T3 isnt a steroid , its a thyroid hormone ( I assume you know that) So your really not doing a "cycle" per say ... anyways... most people can tolerate 100-125mgs a day just fine .. Its important to ramp down for a while though so your natural thyroid production starts up again - do a seach and youll find plenty of things in regards to this ....

Thanks Bosshog,
Yes I know its not a cycle persay, but I just want to see if I can get rid of some of this stuborn fat that wont go away. and take it from there. I have heard that cytomel should be like this

25mg on day 1-3
50mg on day 4-7 and so forth untill reaching 100mg a day
then come back down.

How does that sound?

It's "micro grams" "mcg" people "micro" grams. Not milligrams = mg :D

Definitely work in a longer taper at the end.

Best know your body when fucking with T3 How's your blood pressure if your body is in check and your diet is good to go then take the T3 for 8 weeks and no longer!!!

First thing what's your weight now?
How many times a week are you going to work out?
What are you going to change about your eating habit's?

a few bros over at sculpted by iron gave me this equation...

10 percent of the time is used ramping up 30 pecent is at you max dose and 60 percent is used to ramp down

6-8 weeks max

vut alot of bros will a gree the .25 a day divided in to 2 doses for 10 weeks works the best.....

Ok this is what I got so far, I am going to start it tomorrow.

Day
1-3 25mcg
4-6 50mcg
7-9 75mcg
10-12 100mcg
13-15 75mcg
16-18 50mcg
19-21 25mcg

My stats are

Age 29
height 5'11
weight 255lbs

BF % I would guess it to be 25% this is a guess

what I am eating right now is

Morning 4 boiled eggs egg yolk included a glass of OJ
lunch half a chicken, 2 ounces of corn, and some mashed patatoes.
with lots of water.

dinner probably some kind of salad.

My goal is to loose all this fat I have around my waist. LOL

hitting the gym 5 days a week right now. been doing it for 3 months

I was weighing in at almost 300lbs maybe 4-5 months ago.

Ok then you want to keep the same amount at least a week at a time..
Some people can't take one pill to start with, but if you do start like this...

first week 1pill
second week 2pills
third week 3pills
fourth week 4pills
fifth week 3pills
sixth week 2pills
seventh week 1pill

Anyone know how long before I start to notice results? as of yet I dont feel any different, I took the first 25mcg @ 7am EST and I dont feel any different, should I?

Thanks

Damn just took your first pill and you don't see any results yet!!!! *grin* Give them time I think after the first week I couldn't stop sweating no matter where I was at!!!

house1 good to hear from ya... I think I will not go over 50 next time I'm on them, my head hurts to bad by the time I get over 75mgs!!!!

RM, how are you bro-- 50 mcgs worked great for me

rane2001, you need to give it a couple weeks brother-- you cant expect to take one pill and get results --

everything in life takes time-- patience bro

Rane2001, make sure you pay attention and listen to what your body tells you on Cytomel. If you do a search on here you can find plenty of people that will recommend you don't go over 50mcg/day. Even then I'd tell you to take 25mcg/morning and 25mcg/night. Keep an eye on your resting pulse and make sure it doesn't get too high.

A 3 week cytomel cycle doesn't make any sense at all to me...it takes 2 weeks before I even notice any fat-loss from it...

I'd run it for about 2-3 months with a nice long taper down...but that's just me.

Back