d-aspartic acid (100 grams)

Orbitz

Official Sponsor
Check this out, for all those DAA lovers got some bulk powder for dog ass cheap as an intro price, after my intro sale price goes up. If you like TCF1 you will love this even more since its a months worth for less.

d-aspartic acid (100 Grams) Primaforce

Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid Powder

D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. D-Aspartic Acid is a very potent sexual performance stimulator, enhancing libido, erection quality, ejaculate, duration of intercourse and perceived orgasm intensity. D-Aspartate also induces potent elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine & GABA, which are implicated to be responsible for its memory enhancing, anti-depressive & nootropic effects. Additional benefits of D-aspartic Acid are its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide production and accompanied (N02,NO3) blood levels.

d-aspartic acid Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3,000 mg)
Servings per Container: 33.33

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
D-Aspartic Acid 3000 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

d-aspartic acid Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop one time per day with breakfast or your first meal of the day.

d-aspartic acid WARNING:

This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adult males 21 years of age or older. Before using this product consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medicine, if you are unaware of your current medical condition or if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Although rare, possible androgenic side effects including but not limited to acne, increased risk of male pattern baldness, and gynecomastia may occur. Do not exceed recommended serving. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.

d-aspartic acid (100 Grams) Primaforce

not bad!

im on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) anyway but if i did pct anymore i would DEFF add this to my pct and even POST cycle on and off.

not bad!

im on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) anyway but if i did post cycle therapy (pct) anymore i would DEFF add this to my post cycle therapy (pct) and even POST cycle on and off.

Actually it can be of benefit to people on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) in terms of focus, mood and prevention of testicular atrophy.:blue:

lol.

Have to say that DAA really helped me during post cycle therapy (pct) and I'm now running it off cycle/post cycle therapy (pct) and it works great.

same here, i think is was actually you who posted that torem, daa was your best post cycle therapy (pct) yet, so im trying it now.....good combo, simple and effective

same here, i think is was actually you who posted that torem, daa was your best pct yet, so im trying it now.....good combo, simple and effective

Yah... libido shot up fast. DAA is a must for me on PCT.

Anyone who can get their hands on DAA should really do so.

it tastes bad...i go with the primordial daa cause of that, its grape and tasty

both work the same ill guess, at least testforce and tcf-1 were pretty much the same

Im in post cycle therapy (pct) and wondering if i should be taking 6000mg a day or 3000mg. I have Aromatase inhibitor (AI) sports D-Aspartic acid @ 3000mg per scoop but directions on the tub say to take 1-2 scoops per day.

Is 6000mg overkill?

I like Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Sports DAA 300 grams powder. It tastes tart and I think it lasted me through the length of three separate PCT's.

Back