D-bol cycle - need advice asap

DKC

Hello.

PLEASE NO CRITISIM. I AM GOING TO TAKE IT AND I LOVE MY LIFE SO I AM GOING TO BE SAFE ABOUT THIS. I JUST NEED SOME PROFESSINOAL ADVICE TO MAKE THIS PROCEDURE SAFE AS POSSIBLE. I WANT TO TAKE IT NOW AND NOT IN MY MID 20'S. THANKYOU.

I have been working out since November 2011, I have had inconsistency between then and now. I have calculated and have worked out for about 2 years serious. I was 160 pounds when I started and I am now 198 pounds, My height is 5'10 - I have not grown for years. I have built a significant amount of mass and I want to take it to the next level. I am 19 years of age and am 198 pounds. I go to the gym about 5 days a week with a bro split. I train intense. I eat a lot of food and hit my 3000+ calorie mark a day about 115-150 grams of protein and over 350+ of carbs. I am dirty bulking since I started have eaten everything I can find. Which I know is unhealthy but I will clean up my diet after 20 years of age. I currently purchased 100 tablets of D-BOL it is 5mg per tablet. I am looking for some information on cycling it.

I need to know;
When to take it
How many to take that wont affect health
How to cycle on and off

I also need to know what type of secondary supplements to use for it - as I have researched I need estrogen support, liver support, kidney support, etc to help ease the side effects etc.

Please give advice on this as I know it is somewhat of a dangerous drug to use at this age but I am going to make this safe as possible and need some serious advice and no haters.

Thankyou.

You won't get hate; just advice. And most of that advice will probably be: You're too young, and never, ever do an oral only cycle without test. But since you are going to ignore that advice...most people seem to use 40mg/day of D-bol. So you're looking at 8 tabs a day. I have no idea why they make those tiny 5mg tabs.
Anyway, IF you choose to ignore all the advice about not doing oral-only, and not cycling when your natural test production is still so high, then you have enough tabs for, like, a week and a half. I don't think you're going to see much difference, if any with a cycle so short.
So...people who know their shit will be along shortly to answer your question. Most will say don't even consider it. But I'm sure you'll get some advice on how to put together a proper cycle. If you don't have the cash for a proper cycle...wait until you do. If you're scared of sticking needles in yourself...it really doesn't hurt. A tattoo hurts a lot more, and I would call that "discomfort"; not "pain" .

No one is going to advocate an oral only cycle. Plus they'll be even more disinclined to offer cycle advice due to your age, lack of diet control, and experience in the gym. The fact of the matter is that you need to do more research before you jump into gear, and wait until you get other areas more controlled. Consider reaching out to 3J if you need diet help. Regardless, wait a few more years before cycling in general.

Sorry if this info I'm giving you makes me a "hater," lol.

First off, your diet sucks. Your not getting enough protein. Second, oral only cycles are for chics. Running dbol by itself will shut down all that natty test u got going on at your age. Nobody will give u any advice on a dbol only cycle. It's just not recommended at all. Test is the base of all cycles. If your not going to pin test, then don't bother. Your only 19. Get your diet straightened out and save the dbols for when your older and learn how to run a proper cycle.

Fyi, don't make posts as ridiculous as this and not want criticized for it. We're not here to give pats on the back for stupid decisions. We're here to help.

So I should also buy TEST and cycle with it ? Only reason I say Orally is because I think its safer then needles.

So I should also buy TEST and cycle with it ? Only reason I say Orally is because I think its safer then needles.

You should ONLY do test for your first cycle. But that's besides the point brother.

I know but I want to fucking do it. I will get TEST Then. I will buy more I didnt mean that Im just gonna do one cycle and stop.... I am starting at this age and nobody can say anything thatll make me stop

PLEASE NO CRITISIM. I AM GOING TO TAKE IT AND I LOVE MY LIFE SO I AM GOING TO BE SAFE ABOUT THIS. I JUST NEED SOME PROFESSINOAL ADVICE TO MAKE THIS PROCEDURE SAFE AS POSSIBLE. I WANT TO TAKE IT NOW AND NOT IN MY MID 20'S. THANKYOU.

I only professional advice you would receive would be criticism as its a stupid idea with zero safety. You say you love your life and want to be safe, I guarantee you will hate your life being 19yo with a limp dick and no able to get it up or maintain an erection. This is a very real side effect from an oral only cycle, but hey i don't know you so maybe sporting a limp noodle is your idea of a fun time.. Test is what makes you a man and if you shut down your natural production by taking dbol without adding test then I guess maybe you wanna grow a vagina.

Unless you have a va J J, oral only no way way

I don't care what age you decide to jump on as that is your decision and no matter what anyone says you'll probably do it anyways

There are long term repercussions to it but that is something you should know if you did any research.

The dbol your gonna need 240 tabs minimum for 4 weeks use and atleast 400mgs test per week for minimum 10 weeks. your gonna need an AI, nolvadex and clomid as well as hcg if your gonna do it right

Last edited:
Well, then use the search bar and it won't be hard to find the info you're after on this forum. I don't think anybody wants to be responsible for giving the green light to the type of person who is adamant they will cycle before they've even done the research. That's kinda like deciding you like a band before you hear their music.
All the info you want is on here, but you're unlikely to find anybody who's going to tell you it's a good idea to cycle during puberty. And yeah, I'm sure you think you finished puberty years ago 'cus you got some hair around your pecker, but puberty ends around the mid twenties

Ok please enough with this.... What do you suggest then if i still do decide to start a cycle can i please have some insight so i dont fuck up

And once again...use the search. Oh, and read the stickies. Or you can just scroll through the pages, reading all the hundreds of posts on first cycles. But everyone's gonna say the same...Stash the orals for now. The consensus is to use test ONLY for the first cycle. The D-bol will keep. You can always use it with your next cycle. All the info you need about PCT and such is on here. I think there's a very good sticky on the subject.

tumblr_md20su4mbD1rqkpu8o1_500.jpg

Did u read anything in the link provided? U can lead a horse to water, but u cant make em drink...

take a tab for 4 days...should feel a boost in your body mass.Train light.

Stop taking it for 2 months.

Do it again...Add novaldex for 2 days after the tabs.

Should feel your bodys natural test boost itself up naturally inside of those 2 months.

Rules is..you add test.You already have some and won't be totally shut down.

Back