D-bol

3069bryan

The Game
If a dianabol bottle has Methandrostenolone does that mean that it's absolutely real. Or is it still possible it could be fake.

LoL the whole point of faking a product is trying to make the labeling/bottling and sugar tabs (or whatever they might be) look as close to the genuine article as possible.

Look through photos and compare those to what you have (if applicable). But the biggest question you have to ask yourself is: Do you trust your source?

Well I've always noticed fakes might have one or two letters spelled different, thats the reason I asked. EX.-Dianabol(Dianobol)

3069bryan said:
Well I've always noticed fakes might have one or two letters spelled different, thats the reason I asked. EX.-Dianabol(Dianobol)
If a couple of the letters are off it usually means the substance is sold legally in the U.S and they are trying to pass it off as the real thing to noobs.They make a fortune on noobs.Like said before me if your buying from another country of coarse the label will say the real thing but inside the bottle it could be garbage.The best advice i can give you is to hang around the boards and when the time is right you will find your own way.Do some research.Some boards openly post legit sources.Goodluck

if your completely fresh to steroids, just try taking 50mg a day for 2weeks. if it's real you'll gain at least several kilos (of water).

markmansell said:
if your completely fresh to steroids, just try taking 50mg a day for 2weeks. if it's real you'll gain at least several kilos (of water).
Didnt your mom ever teach you not to speak unless you know what your talking about?..

If this is a joke its not a funny one.Someone who is new just might take your advice out of ignorance. :shoot2:

Always the possiblity of being "fake" I doubt fake d-bol would say "fake d-bol" on the label

Back