Daily Veggies

lms

So I am a huge fan of veggie shakes (at least until my blender motor burned out). I'm pretty pumped to get a new blender and start drinking shakes again - they make me feel pretty damn good throughout the day and they're a quick and dirty way to get a lot of nutrients. The only problem is that I tend to have a huge serving in the morning and then forget about them for the rest of the day and even though my shake has more than enough I'm not getting them with every meal. Any issues with that? (besides a slightly bloated feeling after drinking the shake, and probably slightly less than perfect digestion of some other meals)

As a bonus - any good shake recipes?

I do have some salads and especially broccoli salads as well, but if you want to be technical I guess I'm drinking the bulk of my vegetable intake. It's a kale/spinach/celery/cucumber/various veggie shake.

I juice mine, but the fact that you are eating vegetables... especially kale(thumbs up) should be good enough. I like my juice in the morning. I am sure you will have plenty of vitamins and minerals in just the one shake.

Back