Damn fickle ass Cypionate...

that Winstrol (winny) i made a month or two ago is still holding in a nice suspension. it never seperated.

pullinbig said:
one prob though ryan, the cyp is 219mg/ml. not 200. =0)

yeah, but labeled at 200mg makes it rewardingly overdosed. One would get the idea that genchem is kickass shit.

ld50 said:
yeah, but labeled at 200mg makes it rewardingly overdosed. One would get the idea that genchem is kickass shit.

Exxxxxxxxxactly!!!!! That it is!!!

btw, deebs, if you are interested in the labels I have (of course they will be different), you can contact my guy at

labels@hush.com

great guy, excellent service.

RJH8541 said:
Exxxxxxxxxactly!!!!! That it is!!!

yeah and my, wife morgan fairchild, whom i have seen naked.

you guys old enough to rember that one? i know deebs and dawgystyle are.

no i am talking about the president of the pathological liers federation, from staurday night live. that guy would always say that.

cyp still holding today?

Ohhhhh, sorry, I'm a dumbass. lol

Yes, I just checked it. Still holding and looking great. Thanks for your help John.

RJH

RJH8541 said:
Ohhhhh, sorry, I'm a dumbass. lol

Yes, I just checked it. Still holding and looking great. Thanks for your help John.

RJH

im gonna have to give madine a 10 on her ass shot. very nice. that is absolutely incredible.

pullinbig said:
im gonna have to give madine a 10 on her ass shot. very nice. that is absolutely incredible.

I'll tell her. Beleive me, I still don';t know how I leave her every morning. Good lord!!!

pullinbig said:
let know when she gets on the test, may have to come visit you guys one weekend. =0)

Test? Shit!!! A little EQ or Winstrol (winny) and she is like a damn tiger!! Hell, she's a freak anyway!! Gotta love that little swollen thumb though don't ya?? Its great having your own personal slut around the house. LOL:69:

Back