data on healthy testosterone levels

I'm trying to find a place to ask this question. If I'm going to self medicate trt and am barred from donating blood (lived in Europe during mad cow disease. Stupid reason to be banned)
How can I donate blood to lower hematocrit? Mine gets high after 2 months

you don't have to 'donate' blood to lower hematocrit , you just need to get rid of blood . so self bleed

18g needle syringe, 5/16" tubing (optional), and an empty 1 liter bottle to drain into. may need a bigger needle if you clot well and it gets clogged.

there is a member on here , Carvelli, that self bleeds. maybe can contact him, or he can chime in and give first hand advice.

I'm trying to find a place to ask this question. If I'm going to self medicate trt and am barred from donating blood (lived in Europe during mad cow disease. Stupid reason to be banned)
How can I donate blood to lower hematocrit? Mine gets high after 2 months

Try to find the reason why your hematocrit goes up. When you self bleed, you'll start running into other problems I've seen people that donate run into. Low iron and ferritin levels.

Try to find the reason why your hematocrit goes up. When you self bleed, you'll start running into other problems I've seen people that donate run into. Low iron and ferritin levels.

isn't the reason somewhat obvious ?

Testosterone and other androgens have an erythropoietic stimulating effect that can cause polycythemia, which manifests as an increase in hemoglobin, hematocrit, or red blood cell count.

its a side effect of androgen use

It is stimulated by decreased O2 in circulation, which is detected by the kidneys, which then secrete the hormone erythropoietin. Which produce more red blood cells

So why are 18-29 year olds not having to constantly donate blood? They are at the peak of their hormonal levels. Why have I, who have cycled many times, and have been on TRT for 3 years never had to donate and my hemoglobin/hematocrit always stayed normal?

I know test stimulates RBC's, but you can't tell me there's not something wrong if you have to constantly run to donate blood every 2-3 months and are freaking out and running high if you don't. You're either taking too much testosterone, are a smoker, are severely dehydrated or have sleep apnea or something.

So why are 18-29 year olds not having to constantly donate blood? They are at the peak of their hormonal levels. Why have I, who have cycled many times, and have been on TRT for 3 years never had to donate and my hemoglobin/hematocrit always stayed normal?

I know test stimulates RBC's, but you can't tell me there's not something wrong if you have to constantly run to donate blood every 2-3 months and are freaking out and running high if you don't. You're either taking too much testosterone, are a smoker, are severely dehydrated or have sleep apnea or something.

you happen to not be in the 40% of those who have this genetic disposition to androgen use.. lucky you :)

I can't recall the reason but exogenous testosterone administration causes it.

Also why do you think AAS compounds and drugs such as Deca were/are used in medicine . Deca treats Anemia by increasing Hemoglobin and red blood cells in those who are severely deficient.

if the "medicine" was used directly and specifically for that purpose, then obviously it would increase RBC in a healthy individual as well.

Thank you. I can admit when I'm wrong and in this instance, I was wrong. I was under the impression that exogenous test was the same as your own naturally produced test. I didn't think there would be a difference. It's only a different delivery system (or so I thought).

Again, I apologize for my insensitivity and hopefully you can get this taken care of. If you do donate, please keep an eye on your blood because I've been reading about people who donate too much having to deal with iron issues.

Thank you. I can admit when I'm wrong and in this instance, I was wrong. I was under the impression that exogenous test was the same as your own naturally produced test. I didn't think there would be a difference. It's only a different delivery system (or so I thought).

Again, I apologize for my insensitivity and hopefully you can get this taken care of. If you do donate, please keep an eye on your blood because I've been reading about people who donate too much having to deal with iron issues.

this is most definitely correct . . last time i donated a double unit of plasma, I had to read and then sign a waiver about the possibility of future iron deficiency .

haven't had my iron checked in awhile , but will do soon . I do eat at least one steak and ground beef every day, that being the best source of dietary iron

Also why do you think AAS compounds and drugs such as Deca were/are used in medicine . Deca treats Anemia by increasing Hemoglobin and red blood cells in those who are severely deficient.

if the "medicine" was used directly and specifically for that purpose, then obviously it would increase RBC in a healthy individual as well.

Sorry to interupt but deca is not a drug.... Ok bye

Sorry to interupt but deca is not a drug.... Ok bye

its been dis-continued for medical use just recently .. but thousands and thousands of people have received doctor prescribed prescriptions for deca (including myself) .

so yeah ,, its not a 'drug' technically , its a mother fucking "altered" 'hormone' , whatever . its still classified as a drug medically prescribed.

its been dis-continued for medical use just recently .. but thousands and thousands of people have received doctor prescribed prescriptions for deca (including myself) .

so yeah ,, its not a 'drug' technically , its a mother fucking "altered" 'hormone' , whatever . its still classified as a drug medically prescribed.

A drug is cocaine, norco, meth, ecstacy , Tylenol ect....
A hormone is something our bodys produce naturally but it is a synthetic version.

Drugs kill hormones do not

A drug is cocaine, norco, meth, ecstacy , Tylenol ect....
A hormone is something our bodys produce naturally

lol , I guess Mike O'hearn is natural after all .. his body naturally produces "tren" , cause Tren is not a 'drug' created in a lab, its a natural hormone in the body

definition of DRUG
a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body

so , exogenous hormones don't have a physiological effect on the body .. duh . come on man

Nandrolone (INN, BAN), also known as 19-nortestosterone or 19-norandrostenolone, is a semisynthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) derived from testosterone

Here let me speak your language trenbolone is a nandrolone and therfore derived from testosterone

Nandrolone (INN, BAN), also known as 19-nortestosterone or 19-norandrostenolone, is a semisynthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) derived from testosterone

ie. a DRUG , which when taken has physiological effects on the body , like every other drug. thats what defines a "DRUG" dude. its "Exogenous" , taken from outside the body and has physiological effects within the body .
its NOT produced in the body naturally

ie. a DRUG , which when taken has physiological effects on the body , like every other drug. thats what defines a "DRUG" dude. its "Exogenous" , taken from outside the body and has physiological effects within the body .
its NOT produced in the body naturally

Ok book nerd you know the difference between a drug especially with all your coke experience

Back