Dbol and Hairloss?

if you are prone to hairloss, it will be pretty much the same as most other steroids, it will convert to dht in your body, and you will lose hair unless you take something to stop it

Generally the more androgenic a steroid happens to be, the more damaging to your hair line it'll be. All of the heavy androgens (test, anadrol, dianabol, tren, etc.) are going to the worst culprits when it comes to hair loss.

needsize said:
if you are prone to hairloss, it will be pretty much the same as most other steroids, it will convert to dht in your body, and you will lose hair unless you take something to stop it

What combats dbol induced hairloss?

nizerol shampoo is the first step because thats the cheapest and u need shampoo any way. then spiro cream. U can use finastride but that blocks dht through out the body and it might condradict the reason u chose that steroid over one that doesnt convert to dht to begin with.

I agree, nizoral first, spironolactone cream is a topical that basically blocks dht from attaching to the hair folicles, and is generally enough to do the trick

im not sure if spiro cream affects my sex drive or not, ive been using like 10 times the amount of most people because i make my own and im on 800 of test and i have no bacne which i always have on any test. Im also on a new ssri thou so its hard to tell.

this doesnt apply to the orginal poster thou just making convo for any one else. I doubt any one else would notice this inless they had a rediculous amount of money to waste, like 15$ a night.

topicals wont affect the sex drive as its only stopping the dht from attaching to the scalp...the orals stop dht from being formed, which can cause problems as some people need dht for their sex drive

None of the synthetics actually convert to DHT in the scalp (they are broken down into other compounds (nandrolone to dhn, for example).

I agree that nizoral and spiro are probably your best bets or maybe a more potent anti-androgen such as flutamide or RU, if you can find them.

thanks everyone but who here has actually suffered hairloss from dbol ?

Since you only run dbol for 4-6wks and it's half life is only 6hours it's out of your system quickly...I've always thought of dbol as a hard and fast steroid rather then something like EQ which you have to run for 10+ weeks causing a more substained attack on ur hair folicle. With Dbol your in and out before it has a chance to do too much damage....what do you guys think ?

i had a pretty bad attack the two times i ran it. i was running test also but it added to it. I definatly saw the best gains. I would use the spiro and nizeral and i think youll be fine

If you're prone to MPB and use dianabol without taking precautionary measures, you WILL suffer accelerated hair loss.

What do guys think would be worse for the hair.....4weeks 20-30mg ED dbol or 12week EQ 500mg EW ?

I'll be running a low dose of test throughout of 150mg EW

Hard@Work said:
What do guys think would be worse for the hair.....4weeks 20-30mg ED dbol or 12week EQ 500mg EW ?

That's a tough call. Without any preventative measures being taken, I'd imagine they'd be close to equal (maybe the eq slightly harsher at that dose) in terms of overall hair loss in those susceptible (taking into cosideration the unequal durations they'd be run). This is just a guestimate on my part.

Equipoise is generally regarded as one of the 'kinder/gentler' steroids when it comes to the hair line, but that doesn't necessarily mean you'd be in the clear totally, especially running 500mg/wk.

A moderate test dose (400mg/wk or so) combined with a 5ar-inhibitor would be a relatively 'hair safe' cycle. Even a moderate test/eq cycle (say 300mg/wk of each) run with a topical anti-androgen and 5 ar-inhibitor should be relatively easy on the hair.

he hate me, thats suprizing. i lost hair fast on dbol at about 50mg. i just started eq so i dont know it well but i thought it would be a lot easier on the hairline.

simpllyhuge said:
he hate me, thats suprizing. i lost hair fast on dbol at about 50mg. i just started eq so i dont know it well but i thought it would be a lot easier on the hairline.

Overall EQ will be (or should be) gentler on the hair than dbol, but the question was asked comparatively with what would be considered a moderate/high dose of EQ compared to a lower, more moderate, shorter duration dbol dose.

Back