DBol Blue Hearts?

Swellin said:
I completely understand the logic behind test only first, and I agree with it. However, I also understand the logic for adding dbol. Since you come off after four weeks, you can pretty well tell which compound is doing what.

As for adding deca to this mix, you would be making a mistake. I ran test deca for my first cycle and I should have left out the deca for sure. I had to experiment with different things later to figure out why this was happening or that was happening.

Test/blue hearts= damn fine cycle. Adding deca to it=big mistake.

Just trying to reinforce what the gents here are telling you.
BTW, I am jealous of the blue hearts. lol

I think you when you say 'big mistake' you must mean due to too much bloat and gyno type issues for the outcome... or something.
Anything you throw in the mix is going to add to muscle growth(even if a very small amount).
I wouldn't call it a big mistake. More like just totally pointless. Extra drug/extra sides/extra money for little pay off.

That's part of it. How about the fact that you won't know what caused the different sides so next time you are once again experimenting. Also, if you don't know which drug is causing the sides, you don't know how to treat the sides. Gyno for example, is treated differently for tren-deca than it is for test. If you are running your first cycle and you start noticing puffy, painful nips, you don't know what to use. Some might use nolva because it helps with test and it also helps your lipid panel. If it is deca causing it, nolva is the wrong move. Some use bromo or cabergoline for deca. Bromo or cabergoline lower your output of gh. Why go to such an extrteme if you have an aromatization problem that won't be remedied by these drugs?

Are you starting to understand why it is a mistake now?

Swellin said:
That's part of it. How about the fact that you won't know what caused the different sides so next time you are once again experimenting. Also, if you don't know which drug is causing the sides, you don't know how to treat the sides. Gyno for example, is treated differently for tren-deca than it is for test. If you are running your first cycle and you start noticing puffy, painful nips, you don't know what to use. Some might use nolva because it helps with test and it also helps your lipid panel. If it is deca causing it, nolva is the wrong move. Some use bromo or cabergoline for deca. Bromo or cabergoline lower your output of gh. Why go to such an extrteme if you have an aromatization problem that won't be remedied by these drugs?

Are you starting to understand why it is a mistake now?

My understanding is not what was in question. What I was questioning was whether or not you were implying there was some sort of inevitable impending doom by just simply adding deca. Because there's not.

Listen , I've used deca, dbol,test with tren, gh and igf-1. It wasn't a big mistake unless something lurks in my cells I'm unaware of(from the combination of so much substance-not just addition of dec). Was it overkill?
Yes, I think so. But you know how it is getting in the mindset; Evertime you look in the mirror you're bigger, while getting stronger and more ripped. It's not really a correct way to think but it goes with the territory.
I got up to 275lbs @ 5' 9.5 and chopped it down to a semi-ripped state @ 240lb(not contest but really lean/hard/vascular).
Maybe I could've achieved that with way less. I don't know. I would need another lifetime to test theories out and see. The variable are ever changing and past use doesn't go away so easily for good and/or bad.

Do YOU understand why I questioned your 'mistake' comment now?

Point is it's his first cyle.

Why fuck with him.

Rather than give advice that will not help, only hinder, why not try and help people do things the correct way?

Swellin said:
Point is it's his first cyle.

Why fuck with him.

Rather than give advice that will not help, only hinder, why not try and help people do things the correct way?

Which is what I've done! If he reads MY post, he'll hopefully see the point; Even if adding more shit doesn't have any adverse recognizable consequences, it's the wrong way do things. There gets a point to where you always think you can throw in something extra for a little bit more edge. At some point you may become toxic and something will give. Adding the deca at this point won't do it. But it's a setup for a dumbshit shotgun approach of more is better.
As for gyno- if you're in for the big haul , you may as well have some surgery money set back. Most long term mass crazed juicers(many of the lesser hobbiest) find out the hard way it just comes with the territory.
That's not fucking with him.

Last edited:
I forget, but wasn't the real purple hearts discontinued awhile back? I know tho that you can get them from rep sources, as there are still stock piles of it, but alot of them have knock offs that they say are the real thing, when in fact they are generic or ug made. It is hard to tell in your pic if the are legit. I had them once and i know for one thing the hearts are convex (meaning they are not flat on both sides, they are rounded), if that makes sence. They are very good dbol for strength that is for sure!

Body research is supposed to be out of business, so the real blue hearts should be a thing of the past with the exception of stockpiles.

Timber said:
Which is what I've done! If he reads MY post, he'll hopefully see the point; Even if adding more shit doesn't have any adverse recognizable consequences, it's the wrong way do things. There gets a point to where you always think you can throw in something extra for a little bit more edge. At some point you may become toxic and something will give. Adding the deca at this point won't do it. But it's a setup for a dumbshit shotgun approach of more is better.
As for gyno- if you're in for the big haul , you may as well have some surgery money set back. Most long term mass crazed juicers(many of the lesser hobbiest) find out the hard way it just comes with the territory.
That's not fucking with him.
My apologies...the why fuck with him was the combination of two sentences that I didn't like and started editing. I then just typed a different one and forgot the other. I certainly didn't intend to post something quite that offensive. lol

FWIW, I COMPLETELY agree with you on your points about the shotugn approach and lunacy that we typically fall into.

Swellin said:
My apologies...the why fuck with him was the combination of two sentences that I didn't like and started editing. I then just typed a different one and forgot the other. I certainly didn't intend to post something quite that offensive. lol

FWIW, I COMPLETELY agree with you on your points about the shotugn approach and lunacy that we typically fall into.

Don't sweat it. I've been over in the convo lounge being an ass . Partly cause I was really agry about my life situation and partly just to argue.
I was half ass hoping you were wanting to argue just to relieve my boredom and depression. All the while helping this guy. :) 2 birds one stone.

Today I'm not so angry and wish I hadn't of blew up cussing and posting meaness. :toilet:

Also attacking lawnsaver over his sustanon thread. I went a little overboard. but he really needs to wake up after being on these boards for so long . he should know better about that which he speaks.

Well, I don't mind arguing at all. I think we were just arguing the same point and semantics was really the issue. lol

MrMariusz said:
...Just if they look legit to you guys??

Also anyone who has used these who can give a opinion of em is cool too...

Hey
yes i've totally used them and there great! there 10 mg d bols
i like them better than the pink octagon tab less acid reflux from these blue ones. defiantly a good product good luck with them ...

been taking them for a few courses now and they are superb,although get bad ass dreams at night when taking them

hey guys

not sure if any1 still coms on this thread...but im a new starter in this sort of thing...i 2day bought som blue hearts from a mate that recmended them and says he uses them him self....but as im sure i wudnt b d only1 with abit of caution as i havnt taken any type of steroids before...can anyone give me any usful hints or tips on this sort of gear and how to use it??

thank you

if they are the blue hearts i believe they are 10 mgs each.... i wouldnt recommend cycling dianabol (methandrostenelone) alone.. but if thats all u have access to then ur going to want atleast 20-40 mgs a day... for no longer then 4-6 weeks... injectable testosterone is advised for first time steroid use... but i clearly see u havent done your research.. so 1 tip would be to wait to use them... or save another batch of money to get a true cycle going

hope this helps

they are the muts nuts,,, and if you can get as many as possible cos when there is none left dont come crying to me ,,,lol get them in you :laugh3:

thanks

thanks 2juiceornot2juice, d infoo is much appreciated as your right i havnt done my research.....

i began to take dem 5 days ago, taking 2tablets a day try to take1 evry 12 hrs.

but since then iv noticed my stomach is constantly bloated and today whic is my 5day on them i wasnt feeling all to well in the stomach....as if iv over eaten way to much.....and since on them i have been real carfull on my diet...normally when i diet i wake up with a flat tummy and aslong as i eat right and drink alot of water it stays like
flat all day...but since iv began takin them....my stomach is very bloated and im getting like reflux feeling in my throat.......im also paranoid that they mite also b non genuine.......do my symptoms sound normal?? and how far into taking them should i begin to notice strength difference and so forth to have an idea if their real?? i've added a pic.....can you guys please check it out and tell me what you think??

i heard and read that the genuine blue hearts from thailand have a line down the middle of the (heart) tablet, notice my ones don't have this line

your help is much appreciated, thank you all

those arnt the real ones there WAY to thick not very curvy and have no line down the center.
im taking the real ones right now from same stach of mine from 2 yrs ago. also look closly at the first pic thes arnot he same.
*there maybe some steroid in them but thes arenot the ones everyone raves about*
ANOTHER REEZ TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE TOUCHING AAS!!!
YOUR NOT READY .
WHATS YOUR DIET HOW MUCH PROTIEN YOU TAKE IN HOMANY CALS EXACLY, TRAINNING LOOK LIKE?
HOW YOU KNOW YOU OVER TRAINING, HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU WORK OUT EACH MUCLE OR PART.
I BET YOU KNWO NON OF THIS.

stop now and learn.

agen thos are not the ones every one loves thes are knock offs probibly due to evey one liking the real ones.

good day.

Back