DBol Blue Hearts?

Hi guys
i just joind this site, im seeking some quality info and good advice. I never heard of blue heart dbol, can anyone help? How is the gains on it? Iv been using anabolic steroids for quite some time now, but never went big with cycles, until a week ago. Im running blue heart dbol, tren200, equi350 and test cype250. Is this overdoing it or is this a killer cycle? Im only gana run this cycle for 6 weeks then rest a week then jump to my cutting cycle to get ready for my show in july. All help would be appreciated. Thanx.

Hi guys
I need some info about blue heart dbol. Is it better than pinkys? Am i gana get the gains im looking for with blue hearts? Im running a cycle that i started a week ago and just need some good advice, if im ovevdoing it or is it a killer cycle? Im running blue heart dbol 40mg/day, tren200 monday200mg and thursday200mg, equi350 tuseday350mg and friday350mg, test cype250 wednesday250mg and saterday250mg. Need some advice please. Thanx

Hi guys
I need some info about blue heart dbol. Is it better than pinkys? Am i gana get the gains im looking for with blue hearts? Im running a cycle that i started a week ago and just need some good advice, if im ovevdoing it or is it a killer cycle? Im running blue heart dbol 40mg/day, tren200 monday200mg and thursday200mg, equi350 tuseday350mg and friday350mg, test cype250 wednesday250mg and saterday250mg. Need some advice please. Thanx
Looks good to me just have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand...
save some hearts for near the end of cycle and make sure u run the eq at lest 14 weeks to get the best results

Oky will do thanx. Btw what is AI? Just 1 thing, my show is 23July. Im looking to bulk and put on some quality lean mucsle befor i start my cutting cycle of winy, clen what els? Its only my 2nd show now. What do u recomend i use, when to start the cutting cycle and when to start diet. Thanx bro.

Oky will do thanx. Btw what is AI? Just 1 thing, my show is 23July. Im looking to bulk and put on some quality lean mucsle befor i start my cutting cycle of winy, clen what els? Its only my 2nd show now. What do u recomend i use, when to start the cutting cycle and when to start diet. Thanx bro.
|AI=Arimidex most common , there is others if your show is july23 start now get ride of the dbol and the test cyp and replace the dbol with anavar and the cyp with test prop..

what's your cycle going to look like in terms of dosage of d-bol and test every week? and try to stick to dbol and test only forget deca for now. try to limit the number of coumpounds used in case anything goes wrong you know where the problem is coming from.
Good luck buddy

Yes those are the ones.

I have about 800 10mg hearts lying around somewhere from a few years ago.

i have some here now ..there utter crap mate dont work at 50mg's a day thats 5 a day for 5 weeks...

to me the Body research one's like i have are Bunk there is no too ways about it ..

you cay all say what the hell you like but i tryed them out not to long ago now at 5 a day for the 5 weeks and never felt $hit...

BUNK gear stay away

lol maybe your blue hearts were fake then, i had some of the body research ones ran them at 30 30 40 40, put on 15lbs in 4 weeks and could feel the strength gains and insane pumps.

mate of mine has 10 000 of these stashed away lol

lol maybe your blue hearts were fake then, i had some of the body research ones ran them at 30 30 40 40, put on 15lbs in 4 weeks and could feel the strength gains and insane pumps.

Theres a lot of fakes making the rounds, which is what I wound up with.... complete garbage.

real and fake

lots of fakes around.been to pattayya thailand and ones i got were from pharmacy but not march pharm(body research) and they worked good.but also ordered some from pakistan and one shipment worked good,next shipment thay sent,and i took 100mg per day,and nothing.so lots of fakes around,and they look just like legit so u take your chances.

blue hearts?

does any one know where i can get sum blue hearts from im in brisbane pm me

blue hearts

can u get sum

Hi all!!!!

Just looking for some advice...Im running a course of accutane 20mg ed, using it for 3 weeks now. Im looking to take Stanazol 10mg tabs 2 ed and Clenbeutral 40mcg tabs 3 ed. Accutane is toxic on the liver so is Stanazol tabs.....WILL I BE OKAY AT THAT LOW DOSE? Thanx

yea , blue hearts by march my boy and i got 500 back in april, My nephews 1st cycle , man did he blow up, def. gtg

Back