Dbol Dosage

Mulligan

CHOW CHOW PUSSY
What would be the proper dosage for 4 weeks?

185lb
5' 10"
ALong with 600mg test for 1-12 weeks. DBOL 1-4

If it's your first time using dianabol, I would start at the lower end of the spectrum, somewhere around 25-30mg.

20 or 25,less is best? Depends on what tor trying to do.If your trying to put on some size/weight-I would go 50mg to 100mg.

Juicer4Life said:
20 or 25,less is best? Depends on what tor trying to do.If your trying to put on some size/weight-I would go 50mg to 100mg.

Welcome to Ology... the man is 5'8 and 180lbs... way too much dbol.. the dbol is used to jump start the cycle.... the best cycles are ones that add weight slowly...not ones that balloon you up in 4 weeks.....

Juicer4Life said:

You really are a juicer4life! LOL that's a lotta dbol, esp. for a first run at it.

tman55 said:
that's too long for him to be on dbol especially for the first time.

Personally I dont think the length of a cycle has anything to do with it. Anything under 6 weeks is fine, beginners should be more worried about dosage and staying away from certain compounds then length (as long as they arent running methyls for longer than they should)

gators52 said:
Personally I dont think the length of a cycle has anything to do with it. Anything under 6 weeks is fine, beginners should be more worried about dosage and staying away from certain compounds then length (as long as they arent running methyls for longer than they should)

obviously there are going to be different preferences and opinions bro. no prob here. i don't think he needs to run the dbol for more then 4 weeks because of the obvious reasons it being a methylated product and all. for a first cycle, that is good for a kick start and to see how he reacts. this is good advice and it is also what the Mulligan is going to do.

Here we go with the liver thing. 4 weeks, proably 12 wouldnt even damage the liver. I think the dosage is more importrant then length as well.. 20,25,30, would be fine, 35-40 would even work.

skarhead1 said:
Here we go with the liver thing. 4 weeks, proably 12 wouldnt even damage the liver. I think the dosage is more importrant then length as well.. 20,25,30, would be fine, 35-40 would even work.

no prob. it's your liver. personally i think it is smarter to take less and for shorter time periods. i am not saying you are wrong, shit it is your opinion. many bro's agree, many disagree. what's the big deal skarhead? Does that bother you?

a little bit cause everyone says ONLY Take orals for 4 weeks or yoru liver is fucked and I dont think that is true waht so ever. i think it was jcp who found a study where anemia patients were getting high doses of anadrol for months at a time. Im not saying its safe but i think 4 weeks or your liver is fucked is totally false....

I PERSONALLY only run orals for 4 weeks because I run cycles year round at 6 weeks on 2 weeks off. and i only use them at th elast 4 weeks when I peak in my training cycle. but if i trianed bb style and trained differently i would definately run them at laeasst 8 or so

skarhead1 said:
a little bit cause everyone says ONLY Take orals for 4 weeks or yoru liver is fucked and I dont think that is true waht so ever. i think it was jcp who found a study where anemia patients were getting high doses of anadrol for months at a time. Im not saying its safe but i think 4 weeks or your liver is fucked is totally false....

I PERSONALLY only run orals for 4 weeks because I run cycles year round at 6 weeks on 2 weeks off. and i only use them at th elast 4 weeks when I peak in my training cycle. but if i trianed bb style and trained differently i would definately run them at laeasst 8 or so

i see. i didn't say your liver is fucked if you do more for more time. I think it is smarter to use less for shorter time periods is all. Your perspective is different than mine. You run Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) year around which imo is irresponsible. In your opinion obviously it is not. I'm not saying you are wrong, just different. i guess we will agree to disagree. later.

Back