dbol price

A

AMG2210

Alright i have been being told that last time i bought dbol i got ripped off really reallly bad. How much would be a good price to buy 100 pills.

AMG2210 said:
Alright i have been being told that last time i bought dbol i got ripped off really reallly bad. How much would be a good price to buy 100 pills.
Why don't you listen? You have no business doing a cycle right now. We told you nice the first time. Now go visit the diet and training forums.

I know its bad to ask for prices...but if youve never boughten Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) before, and you buy from someone whos to stop them from ripping you off... I know ill get in trouble but whats a 10-12 week cycle of enth cost for 400mg a week? Im gonna be buying a cycle in the next year and dont want to get ripped off. You can look up all in the info in the world on here but, not the prices. its like giving someone 40 bucks for a dub of weed.

rookie03 said:
I know its bad to ask for prices...but if youve never boughten Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) before, and you buy from someone whos to stop them from ripping you off... I know ill get in trouble but whats a 10-12 week cycle of enth cost for 400mg a week? Im gonna be buying a cycle in the next year and dont want to get ripped off. You can look up all in the info in the world on here but, not the prices. its like giving someone 40 bucks for a dub of weed.
Try google.

PurplePatriot said:
is it really illegal to post how much you have 'heard of people paying' for anabolics?
It isn't illegal, but it is strongly discouraged on this board.

Lets just say that 100 Dbols will cost more than a 2-liter of Diet Pepsi but should cost less than a one year membership to your local gym (considering its a Golds or Worlds Gym...not some "Mom & Pop" rat hole in a strip mall next to a Subway sandwich shop).

You ask 10 Bros on this board what 100 Dbols should cost and you will get 10 different answers. It depends on the source, availability, dose strength (5mg, 10mg, etc), if they are legit or fake/counterfeit, bought and shipped from overseas or domestic, bought on a website (big scam potential there!), etc.

The biggest reason to not post prices here is to avoid having this board turn into a bottom-feeding paradise for scammers, dealers, sellers, maufacturers, remailers, etc. You may end up buying a bridge in Brooklyn for just $250!

Not posting prices and other "sensitive" info helps to insure that this board will stay up and running as long as possible without FDA, FBI, and/or ATF intrusion.

Last edited:
Back