Dbol water retention how long?

I just added the "anavar" 10 days ago as a "finisher" as my strength was slipping towards the end of the cycle

Erm... wtf are you worried about strength for? You already said you are on a cut....

If you are running a cut, then you are trying to improve aesthetics - if you are trying to improve aesthetics - who gives a flying fuck how much weight you can lift!??

It's all about priorities man - something's gotta give!

Erm... wtf are you worried about strength for? You already said you are on a cut....

If you are running a cut, then you are trying to improve aesthetics - if you are trying to improve aesthetics - who gives a flying fuck how much weight you can lift!??

It's all about priorities man - something's gotta give!

Yup. Strength means nothing really. Ive built a lot of muscle without lifting very heavy!!!

I may or may not be guilty of trying my damnedest to maintain strength/endurance on cuts. :wiggle:

Messes with your head to see those poundages slipping! Really have to prepare yourself for that mind fuck imo. Great point though Ben and Schredder. <3

I may or may not be guilty of trying my damnedest to maintain strength/endurance on cuts. :wiggle:

Messes with your head to see those poundages slipping! Really have to prepare yourself for that mind fuck imo. Great point though Ben and Schredder. <3

I sometimes wish I was as strong as you brother. Lol. But, I make the best of what I have. Thats the real secret!!

40mg of dbol ED makes my estradiol go nutty. You perhaps thinking of tbol CW?

anytime I've ran dbol it's been 60-80mg per day, but I hear ya on the "e" issue, it's the only compound that get's my gyno flaring up in a hurry... but I'm a drol fan (100-150mg per day of drol is perfect), but I don't recommend to everyone ;)

anytime I've ran dbol it's been 60-80mg per day, but I hear ya on the "e" issue, it's the only compound that get's my gyno flaring up in a hurry... but I'm a drol fan (100-150mg per day of drol is perfect), but I don't recommend to everyone ;)

60-80. Man, i get nose bleeds anything over 50 lol.

Back