Dbol's - When to take them?

Freakin_Rican

It's my first time taking Dbol's and was wondering when would be the best time to take them, since there life is short would it be better to spread the dosage through out the day or take them in the morning before working out?

spread the dpsage evenly throughout the day...may 6am, noon, 6pm

If this is your first cycle you need to stay away from Dbols and short acting gear in general. If you want to go oral you need to do this:
1 to 8 Var 50 mgs/day
8 to 12 nolva 40,40,20,20
If you want to pin:
Test E 1 to 10 400mgs/week
10 to 14 clomid 100, 75, 50 --- nolva 40, 40, 20, 10

Dbol only cycles or short stacked cycles are for people who prefer short burst cycles similar to those of many European BBers. With a dbol/primo for 6 weeks you need to know exactly how to train, eat, anti - e, and post cycle therapy (pct) correctly. they are not for you at the moment.
What will happen to you is that you will go dbol 30mgs 1-4, blow up with water, not train correctly, loose the water, and be left where you started.

I know how to eat,train and post cycle therapy (pct) correctly, I just wanted some feedback on ppl who have done Dbols and what would be the best to take them all at once or spread it out during the day because the active life is very short.. I've done many cycles and weigh in at a lean 235 lbs at 5'10

There are different theories about it. Practically, it won't make much difference.

i do 15 am 10 mid and 15 pm but have thought about 10 am 20 before workout and 10 pm dont know if the spike would beneficial at all

so you think the spike is better than maintaing a consistent blood level i guess there is pros to both sides

let's say you workout 630pm...

10mg 6am
10mg noon
20mg 6pm

This way you are maintaining much more stable hormone levels throughout the day and still get that extra pump in the gym.

Aczech said:
let's say you workout 630pm...

10mg 6am
10mg noon
20mg 6pm

This way you are maintaining much more stable hormone levels throughout the day and still get that extra pump in the gym.

that was my thoughts

Freakin_Rican said:
I know how to eat,train and post cycle therapy (pct) correctly, I just wanted some feedback on ppl who have done Dbols and what would be the best to take them all at once or spread it out during the day because the active life is very short.. I've done many cycles and weigh in at a lean 235 lbs at 5'10

I doubt you are a lean 235 at 5'10" asking about Dbols. Wasn't Arnold a lean 230 at 6'1"?

I agree with when you get up and before training.
We sell Tyler Liver Detox Factors at my store. You can only get it from a doctor because they don't sell it stores. It's OTC but by doctors. Anyway, it'll keep you liver from stressing while you use the dbol.

Back