Deca and Caber Can I start Cycle

AntM1564

I just got my cycle in the mail. It is my second cycle, test e and deca. My source did not package the caber, I emailed them and hopefully they will get back to me ASAP. My question is, can I start tomorrow or should I wait until I have the caber on hand and start that from day 1 as well?

There's no rush to start just because you got the gear ?
Shit always happens bro, make sure you have everything you need on hand before starting any cycle. What if your next package get seized for some reason ? Suddenly you're not talking days but weeks.

What about your HCG, AI, clomid and nolva ?

To answer your question, yes, start everything on day 1, including caber and AI.

Hi OP and welcome. I see you've been around here a while so your basic Q, should be answered as was said. Get everything together first. Even though you don't need to start the Caber immediately no one can predict you'll have it when the time comes.

But better we question what else is in your cycle. I don't know you or your stats and as we know on here we can't be certain as to what Q's will come next and ergo its always good to give stats.

So please always give stats and complete cycle protocol. :wavey:

Next you really don't need to start out with running Caber because it is used to help control your prolactin in which will most prob be ok for several weeks. If you are using nandralone decanate it will be several weeks before it takes hold. It is one of the longest esters. AND that's to start and to run out.

Why don't you lay it all out for us now with stats so we might critique more if need.

Best of luck here.

OMM

Last edited:
I would be more concerned with having AI for during cycle and PCT on hand and although you likely wont even need caber, I would wait till you have everything you planned to have.

Back