deca and eq question..Help

nylifter

ok ive been taking deca for only about 2 weeks now..ive taken 2 shots ...300 mg each time...now ive been reading so much about eq and its benefits and ive also been readin about deca and its side effects..so my question is...can i stop the deca and switch to eq...would thta make the deca shots useless?..i know eq takes a long time to kick in so i dont wanna have to start all over again and waste the 2 weeks i already did...im wanna get big b4 the summer is over lol///..so would i start seeing results from the deca b4 the eq kicks in? or would i just have to wait for the eq to hit me which will take forever..

Well, it's not like you would be 'wasting' two weeks, the deca is already in your system making you more anabolic than you would be without gear. And that starts pretty much as soon as you inject. It's not like it waits 4 weeks to do anything, that's just the timeframe that you notice differences.

However, you might want to consider doing a deca/eq cycle. I have yet to hear anything but raves with that combo. I myself have never done it, but guys like lawnsaver say it was their best cycle.

I say do what you want on this one, it's your call.

the only thing im stacking the deca with is 20 mg dbol pd for 4 weeks...can i run deca for the first 5 weeeks and run the eq from now to the end....i only have 3 shots of deca left then i was gonna buy another bottle..im thinking of just buyin eq insted so it would be deca/eq for a couple weeks then just eq.. is that ok?

buy both man.. run the two together.. youll be amazed.. solid gains and LBM with both, and you will reach your goal.

and not to be a dick. BUY ALL YOUR GEAR PRIOR TO STARTING THE CYCLE.. even the post cycle therapy (pct) therapy..

have it all on hand and scheduled out.
good luck and hopefully great results will come.

well if i use the eq prob 12 weeks...i have all the deca i need but i can sell the rest to a friend....i just been reading alot of bad things about deca and alot of good things about eq

sorry.. i didnt know you had all the deca. sounded like you didnt. i still stick by my word on having everything figured out and not turning back once started.

man its temptin to just go and start the eq..i can def use the vascularity....something i dunno the deca will really improve...

Back