Deca blast - Wanting oral-like effects without using an oral?

Sounds like broscience to me. I have seen no studies saying testosterone is detrimental to intelligence at such a young age. Its not like there have been any studies on AAS use in young adults, though. However pro bodybuilders who have been on way more compounds than I can ever dream of since age 16 appear to be fine nowadays. Lee Priest, Arnold, Lou, Platz to name a few. A couple blasts a year wont hurt.

There have been several studies on young men actually. I know there are quite a few linked here.

I just wanted to acknowledge that you're going to do what you're going to do, however - masteron is NOT an AI, nor does it do ANYTHING to estradiol levels. It simply has a higher bonding affinity over estradiol at the androgen receptor sites.

Unfortunately, you have receptors that don't get this treatment, and your prostate being one of them really doesn't like getting hit with E2.

I really wish you guys would stop comparing yourselves to these guys. Do you really look like Arnold did at 16? I bet you don't. So please stop that.

My .02c :)

There have been several studies on young men actually. I know there are quite a few linked here.

I just wanted to acknowledge that you're going to do what you're going to do, however - masteron is NOT an AI, nor does it do ANYTHING to estradiol levels. It simply has a higher bonding affinity over estradiol at the androgen receptor sites.

Unfortunately, you have receptors that don't get this treatment, and your prostate being one of them really doesn't like getting hit with E2.

I really wish you guys would stop comparing yourselves to these guys. Do you really look like Arnold did at 16? I bet you don't. So please stop that.

My .02c :)

Indeed I have seen the same studies that you are most likely referring to. One of the most important ones is the one that posed the theory that supraphysiological doses of testosterone eventually causes deterioration of neurological fibers - which may or may not result in premature manifestation of a disability such as MS - ESPECIALLY if one is genetically predisposed to it. I don't have the study on-hand, but I don't recall anything meaningful being concluded from that.

I will continue to take the stance that no studies have shown that exogenous testosterone has a negative effect on intelligence. Such a thing is hard to prove, anyway.

Mast is certainly not an A.I. by any means, but it can be used to lower estrogenic activity to almost nill. In my specific case, it works just fine and that's all that matters since we all respond to gear differently. I was just stating the purpose of the mast because mast doesn't really shine in a bulking cycle. In fact, I genuinely encourage you to try running Masteron in your next blast (if you haven't already) and watch as you experience zero estrogenic side effects. You may still need an A.I in addition, but that's a very individual thing. In my case, it's not required.

I hope that clears any confusion.

Edit: But very good point with the prostate. It's why I stress the importance of bloodwork and making sure e2, and subsequently prolactin, levels are in check.

Last edited:
Indeed I have seen the same studies that you are most likely referring to. One of the most important ones is the one that posed the theory that supraphysiological doses of testosterone eventually causes deterioration of neurological fibers - which may or may not result in premature manifestation of a disability such as MS - ESPECIALLY if one is genetically predisposed to it. I don't have the study on-hand, but I don't recall anything meaningful being concluded from that.

I will continue to take the stance that no studies have shown that exogenous testosterone has a negative effect on intelligence. Such a thing is hard to prove, anyway.

Mast is certainly not an A.I. by any means, but it can be used to lower estrogenic activity to almost nill. In my specific case, it works just fine and that's all that matters since we all respond to gear differently. I was just stating the purpose of the mast because mast doesn't really shine in a bulking cycle. In fact, I genuinely encourage you to try running Masteron in your next blast (if you haven't already) and watch as you experience zero estrogenic side effects. You may still need an A.I in addition, but that's a very individual thing. In my case, it's not required.

I hope that clears any confusion.

Edit: But very good point with the prostate. It's why I stress the importance of bloodwork and making sure e2, and subsequently prolactin, levels are in check.

If your serum levels don't climb, it's not the masteron, it's genetics and test dose. I've been running masteron for a couple years now, and while I love the compound, it's not the miracle hormone many make it out to be.

You certainly are one of the better educated young fellas, but you do need to realize that cognitive development does equate to the intelligence quotient (IQ). I'll see if I can't dig up one of the studies that uses such terminology when I get home.

At your age I have to do the boring I disagree and discourage you. What if your future wife wants children. Sometimes trt can seriously hinder attempts at @*£***8361;#×& making babies.

Deca and npp are the exact same thing other than ester. Npp can kick in after just a few days. And because you're not waiting for 5 weeks for Deca to kick in...you can cycle npp for 8 weeks and get the same results.

If your serum levels don't climb, it's not the masteron, it's genetics and test dose. I've been running masteron for a couple years now, and while I love the compound, it's not the miracle hormone many make it out to be.

You certainly are one of the better educated young fellas, but you do need to realize that cognitive development does equate to the intelligence quotient (IQ). I'll see if I can't dig up one of the studies that uses such terminology when I get home.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...84007-what-real-reason-not-3.html#post3716751

Is this what you were referring to? While there is no strong conclusive evidence, there is most certainly cause for concern.

But yeah don't you just love Mast? It practically has no side effects. Genetics certainly play a huge role in how individuals respond to different AAS compounds; that's why I stress the importance of bloodwork. I've read that some people require so much as .5mg arimidex eod while on 500mg test, while I only require .25mg eod. My test wasn't underdosed either.

what you dont know is there is no study testosterone is harm on brain over age 21. you dont know a thing. yes AAS will harm brain. oh wait you say now testosterone is AAS? but it wont harm brain if your 21. I asked this anabolic steroid doctors and im sure they KNOW a lot more than YOU.

I don't doubt they'll know more than 96% of the people here.

But I also know he's (selling) a service too

At your age I have to do the boring I disagree and discourage you. What if your future wife wants children. Sometimes trt can seriously hinder attempts at @*£***8361;#×& making babies.

Deca and npp are the exact same thing other than ester. Npp can kick in after just a few days. And because you're not waiting for 5 weeks for Deca to kick in...you can cycle npp for 8 weeks and get the same results.

I find that TRT and fertility is greatly misunderstood topic. Contrary to popular belief, it's VERY rare to go sterile on TRT and not have any options left. I can list a few choices for those who want to regain their fertility:

1. Triptorelin - restores FSH and LH levels.
2. Coming off with clomid+hcg - I personally have read many accounts where people have ran clomid+hcg for as little as one month and were able to get their wives pregnant.
3. There are TONS of fertility drugs out on the market.
4. Add HCG and HMG
5. Compounds like Proviron can help a ton
6. If all else fails, artificial insemination. I think it's expensive, though.

I hope this post doesn't come across as an "I told you so!" type attitude. I genuinely like educating people on this specific topic because I find it's so misperceived.

Edit: nice insertions bro. I hate my chest gap and four pack. Fuuuuck.
edit: added two more options.

Last edited:
I find that TRT and fertility is greatly misunderstood topic. Contrary to popular belief, it's VERY rare to go sterile on TRT and not have any options left. I can list a few choices for those who want to regain their fertility:

2. Coming off with clomid+hcg - I personally have read many accounts where people have ran clomid+hcg for as little as one month and were able to get their wives pregnant.
4. Add HCG and HMG

I hope this post doesn't come across as an "I told you so!" type attitude. I genuinely like educating people on this specific topic because I find it's so misperceived.

Can you please elaborate on how #4 works for infertile males?

Can you please elaborate on how #4 works for infertile males?

Sure.

HCG increases the production of sperm and testosterone through LH, while HMG is LH and FSH, benefiting sperm motility as well. It goes without saying that HCG stimulates the testes themselves to start production of testosterone. This is crucial because intratesticular testosterone is what is going to kickstart sperm production.
For those who have become desensitized to HCG, HMG is an alternative. Using both would be beneficial.

Sure.

HCG increases the production of sperm and testosterone through LH, while HMG is LH and FSH, benefiting sperm motility as well. It goes without saying that HCG stimulates the testes themselves to start production of testosterone. This is crucial because intratesticular testosterone is what is going to kickstart sperm production.
For those who have become desensitized to HCG, HMG is an alternative. Using both would be beneficial.

I am sorry. I meant #6 for artificial insemination. I think something got changed when you were editing your post.

Sure.

Actually, hMG mimics just FSH.

I am sorry. I meant #6 for artificial insemination. I think something got changed when you were editing your post.

Oh my fault. Yeah I edited the numbers around.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_insemination

TLDR: Get some swimmers by using hcg/hmg/whatever, then doctors basically extract the sperm and inject it directly onto the egg. It's a popular infertility treatment for men who have very low sperm counts or sperm that aren't strong enough to swim through the cervix and up into the ovaries.

I can't imagine that being cheap, though.

Megatron28, why did you delete my post? Because im telling THE TRUTH to people? if you believe i said bullshit, you can ask any trt doctors.

After reading your posts I think you're living proof that AAS damages intelligence.

We're discussing supraphysiological doses of testosterone, not TRT. We've already concluded that high doses of test in young adults can affect the development of the brain - the question is how does it affect it, and to what extent? No one knows for certain.

4. Add HCG and HMG

Nope, we good bro. Just good Ole testicle chatting.

Everything you posted is pretty much a PCT regimen.
Some men have to begin TRT because their man goods quit working to begin with. Sometimes supplementing with trt or going trt can cause just that, a permanent shutdown. It's rare, and you clearly know the in and outs of rebooting. 90% of the time reboot isn't an issue but a teen jumping on TRT will be more susceptible to permanent shut down than an older guy, because he's not even done growing. Test production typically peaks around 25, I'm not I biomedical scientists so I can't say for certain, but I suspect it's the last minute growth of the pituitary and certain parts of the noggin that are responsible for the spike in test around 25.

You've obviously read a lot of info which is more than most young guys, good luck with ya cycle. Run a log.

Nope, we good bro. Just good Ole testicle chatting.

Everything you posted is pretty much a PCT regimen.
Some men have to begin TRT because their man goods quit working to begin with. Sometimes supplementing with trt or going trt can cause just that, a permanent shutdown. It's rare, and you clearly know the in and outs of rebooting. 90% of the time reboot isn't an issue but a teen jumping on TRT will be more susceptible to permanent shut down than an older guy, because he's not even done growing. Test production typically peaks around 25, I'm not I biomedical scientists so I can't say for certain, but I suspect it's the last minute growth of the pituitary and certain parts of the noggin that are responsible for the spike in test around 25.

You've obviously read a lot of info which is more than most young guys, good luck with ya cycle. Run a log.

I appreciate the fact that you can recognize ive done my research and are not berating me simply because of my age.

Options 1 and 4 arent really a pct regimen because you dont come off trt with them.

In the end, the odds are in my favor and with all the options ive listed i believe im in good shape in terms of fertility.

I set a reminder on my phone to remind me to update this thread. Ill keep you guys posted and thanks for the valuable discussion.

Back