Deca blast - Wanting oral-like effects without using an oral?

4GKenZy

I am banned!
Sup guys

My bloods just came back and everything is 100% in tip top shape so I can finally start my next blast after twelve god damn weeks.

Nothing major, just looking to bulk up (i know its june :( ) and add size. Y'know, typical deca.

The thing is, I'm on accutane right now. I'm not taking a particular high dose (20mg ED for those who are familiar with tane doses) but I still want to be mindful of my liver. Otherwise, I'd definitely be running Dianabol with this blast.

I want it to kick in FAST. Deca is so damn slow. It's going to take a month before I notice anything. Call me impatient but I want to feel something fast. At the same time, I don't want to pin ED or EoD for the duration of the cycle.

My question is, is there anything I can do to make it kick in faster? I was thinking of either adding NPP for the first two weeks, or frontloading the deca. If I was to add NPP I think it would be 100mg EoD weeks 1-2. ALSO, I have Anavar on hand. Maybe I can take the anavar for some strength gains? It wouldn't really make sense in a bulking cycle but var strength is real. Plus anavar isn't particularly hepatotoxic; that's why I am considering it. THEORETICALLY I could run dianabol with TUDCA, but I would be paranoid and get bloodwork on the 2nd and 3rd weeks if I do it for four weeks. And bloodwork is like $60 so fuck that, because I'm already getting it on weeks 6 and 13.

Here's the cycle in case it answers any questions:

1-16 deca 500
1-16 test-u 125 (my cruise)
1-16 test-e 400

Last edited:
NPP.

Deca and NPP are both nandrolone.

Right, I've never ran NPP though. Will I feel it within the first 15 days? Google says the half life is 4.5 days, so I should definitely feel it sooner than deca but the question is how much sooner.

Last edited:
Have you used Test Prop? NPP would kick in as quickly.

Maybe you could find nandrolone sans ester if you want it to kick in faster -- someone must make it.

And what are your hoping to "feel"?

Have you used Test Prop? NPP would kick in as quickly.

Maybe you could find nandrolone sans ester if you want it to kick in faster -- someone must make it.

And what are your hoping to "feel"?

I've never heard of a "sans" ester.

I'm hoping to see strength/size gains.

I've never heard of a "sans" ester.

I'm hoping to see strength/size gains.

TNE (Test No Ester). Maybe they make a Nandrolone No Ester. Will probably hurt like a bitch and have to be pinned several times a day.

Sans means "without".

TNE (Test No Ester). Maybe they make a Nandrolone No Ester. Will probably hurt like a bitch and have to be pinned several times a day.

Sans means "without".

Thanks for the help. I'll add NPP weeks 1-2 100mg EoD.

Forgot to mention I will be using 500mg mast as well. I like using Mast as an A.I.

Mast is NOT an AI. Get a real AI like Aromasin or Arimidex.

It works for me. Last time I used it, my bloodwork came back showing my estradiol completely within range. I actually recommend trying it, if you haven't already.

How old are you? I am guessing pretty young if you still have acne problems.

I am young, 19, but I always break out with acne whenever I switch to a cruise dose from blasting. Fortunately, 20mg accutane twice a week will prevent acne, however I have some on my shoulders as a result of AAS use that I'm trying to nuke. Hence 20mg ED.

[
I'm 6'4". If my growth plates weren't closed before, then fuck it I sure am glad that I closed them now haha.

Thanks for the concern though :)

It works for me. Last time I used it, my bloodwork came back showing my estradiol completely within range. I actually recommend trying it, if you haven't already.

I am young, 19, but I always break out with acne whenever I switch to a cruise dose from blasting. Fortunately, 20mg accutane twice a week will prevent acne, however I have some on my shoulders as a result of AAS use that I'm trying to nuke. Hence 20mg ED.

No, not high estradiol at all. :)

Blasting and cruising at 19 with no ai and no talk of pct? Hope you're ready to commit to life long TRT if you don't luck out.

[
I'm 6'4". If my growth plates weren't closed before, then fuck it I sure am glad that I closed them now haha.

Thanks for the concern though :)

you do realise that cognitive maturity comes in your late teens and early 20's as well right?

Basically, you've made sure you'll never be as smart as you could've been to try and be more muscular (usually a vain want).

Business decisions and opportunities, intelligent women, better understanding of academic prose....cya later I want more muscle and I couldn't wait another 5 years!

Blasting and cruising at 19 with no ai and no talk of pct? Hope you're ready to commit to life long TRT if you don't luck out.

Since Mast is good enough to keep my e2 in check, at least for me, you realize if I ran arimidex on top of that then my estrogen would crash right? I get frequent bloodwork, e2 is always in check when I run Mast since it has anti estrogenic effects. Id actually recommend that you give it a try or at least research it more. It works very well.

And yeah im fine with TRT. 1 year later and no issues so far. HCT good, lipids good, BP good, etc. Everythings in tip top shape. However i thank you for your concern!

Last edited:
you do realise that cognitive maturity comes in your late teens and early 20's as well right?

Basically, you've made sure you'll never be as smart as you could've been to try and be more muscular (usually a vain want).

Business decisions and opportunities, intelligent women, better understanding of academic prose....cya later I want more muscle and I couldn't wait another 5 years!
Sounds like broscience to me. I have seen no studies saying testosterone is detrimental to intelligence at such a young age. Its not like there have been any studies on AAS use in young adults, though. However pro bodybuilders who have been on way more compounds than I can ever dream of since age 16 appear to be fine nowadays. Lee Priest, Arnold, Lou, Platz to name a few. A couple blasts a year wont hurt.

Sounds like broscience to me. I have seen no studies saying testosterone is detrimental to intelligence at such a young age. Its not like there have been any studies on AAS use in young adults, though. However pro bodybuilders who have been on way more compounds than I can ever dream of since age 16 appear to be fine nowadays. Lee Priest, Arnold, Lou, Platz to name a few. A couple blasts a year wont hurt.

your statement is total and absolute rubbish, stupidest things I have ever read this week.. Get your head back on and do your own thinking.

your statement is total and absolute rubbish, stupidest things I have ever read this week.. Get your head back on and do your own thinking.

All i did was acknowledge the fact that theres a lack of evidence supporting the idea that high levels of testosterone correlates with a decline in intelligence. However from the cases i have seen with bodybuilders who started early, they appear to be in good shape these days. Arguing whether or not if they would have been smarter even without the steroids is pure speculation and andecdotal at best.

All i did was acknowledge the fact that theres a lack of evidence supporting the idea that high levels of testosterone correlates with a decline in intelligence. However from the cases i have seen with bodybuilders who started early, they appear to be in good shape these days. Arguing whether or not if they would have been smarter even without the steroids is pure speculation and andecdotal at best.
Your better off reading more here and not making ill remarks.

Back