DECA-Only Steroid Cycle - No Testosterone

copaseet

If you go to youtube and type... "DECA-Only Steroid Cycle No Testosterone"... youll find a video about advocating, Deca solo cycles, claiming:

- Deca only cycle's yield less side effects
- No need for AI.
- Adequate libido

... among other claims.

Has anyone attempted this? or at least tried it with a TRT dose of Test?

... I remember years ago... before forums and before knowing any better, I ran about 10 weeks of Deca, cant remember the dosage, it was a solo cycle... I did not have any issues, but the gains were fairly decent.

I myself wouldnt run Deca solo now, but may run it with a TRT dose.

If you go to youtube and type... "DECA-Only Steroid Cycle No Testosterone"... youll find a video about advocating, Deca solo cycles, claiming:

- Deca only cycle's yield less side effects
- No need for AI.
- Adequate libido

... among other claims.

Has anyone attempted this? or at least tried it with a TRT dose of Test?

... I remember years ago... before forums and before knowing any better, I ran about 10 weeks of Deca, cant remember the dosage, it was a solo cycle... I did not have any issues, but the gains were fairly decent.

I myself wouldnt run Deca solo now, but may run it with a TRT dose.

They are saying that with no Test you have very little to no sides as with your Aromatase enzyme. However you will a low levels. However your body really needs some Test .
Test at TRT level because all you need is a low therapeutic effect... That will work well.

You will not need an AI IF, .... IF you can closely watch your E2 value. However most people would need a low dose AI. Careful Once your E2 begins to climb you may have unwanted sexual sides before you know it and then ....oops this could be a problem that you thought you might not have.

Libido can be raised because it all is derived form testosterone a sex hormone but not the full structure so lower then with Test...the sex hormone.

As you said with a TRT dose of Test is all you need. In all cases n cycle we should be up on the compound profiles to make out choices as to the attributes of what the steroid is and what our goals are to be. Getting down to BB needs Test is all we really need for many cycles. THe 19nor's do have some very special attributes as we see with say Tren.

Last edited:
Sounds like chemical castration. Deca stays in the system for over a year. You may be a long way in before you figured out your fucked.

But you know what your doing.

Im running 150mg test-e/500mg npp. Libido is pretty damn good and load sizes a huge. No ai either.

Back