deca test dbol cycle help

mikey44412

Hey so i plan on running the following:

600mg test e p/w 1-14
400mg deca p/w 1-12
dbol 40mg p/w 1-4
HCG 500 p/w 2-14
Nolva + Clomid weeks 16-20 (not sure if i should run pct an extra 2 weeks as deca shuts you down pretty hard)?

Is caber recommended for a dose of deca similar to mine? If so how much caber should i be taking to negate deca side effects.
Is ai needed? Ive read alot that bloat can be controlled with low sodium intake and a clean diet
Is my HCG looking ok? Alot of people say different things about the dosage and how to use it
Also @ 40mg a day Dbol and i going to need liver protection? If so recommendations?

Any other tips greatly appreciated

Welcome! Nice plan there but could you share your stats as well? cycle history, bf%, age, weight, height? cycle goals?

Welcome! Nice plan there but could you share your stats as well? cycle history, bf%, age, weight, height? cycle goals?

This ^^^ and cycle goals is very important to critique your plan.
Also any anabolic steroid will SHUT you DOWN. Shut down is shut down. You are running 600mgs Test and 400 Deca, where is your AI.

You are running Deca too short. Read up on the Deca profile as well as Test. Learn about aromatase and the sides of high estrogen. The sides of high Estrogen in men are much more then Gyno and you will need to control your Estrogen with an AI.

Good luck, hold up a few and do more reading :)

Oops. PS: hey Welcome to O'logy :wavey:

This ^^^ and cycle goals is very important to critique your plan.
Also any anabolic steroid will SHUT you DOWN. Shut down is shut down. You are running 600mgs Test and 400 Deca, where is your AI.

You are running Deca too short. Read up on the Deca profile as well as Test. Learn about aromatase and the sides of high estrogen. The sides of high Estrogen in men are much more then Gyno and you will need to control your Estrogen with an AI.

Good luck, hold up a few and do more reading :)

Oops. PS: hey Welcome to O'logy :wavey:

Mike, I am very curious as the the comment about running Deca too short. I am certainly in the learning phase, and would like to ask you to expand this thought some, if you dont mind. From the reading I have done, Deca should be the secondary compound to a Test based cycle. It should be run shorter by at least a couple of weeks to even out the life of the two compounds, and benefits can be realized as part of a solid 12 week cycle (deca for weeks 1-10). Is this information not accurate? If so, how would you tweak the cycle listed above, assuming age 35, 15%bf, 195 pounds, intermediate, looking to bulk (10 pound gain?) with a diet providing all the correct micros to accomplish this goal. I know there are alot of assumptions here, but this seems like an average dude at the point of starting this cycle, and I am looking for a way to consider this as a base. Any light you could shed on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

R.A.

Back