deca therapy

nycressida

can someone give me some info on this if i do a test only cycle it is said to help keep your gains and make ur water gains solid. my question is how do i go about this after a test cycle do i start post cycle therapy (pct) while taking deca and how much of what products to use? or should i skip this and just run deca test together. thanks.

Deca will make you lil pee pee go to sleep..... Do some more research before you pin urself bro research research research then research some more. Your'e questions can be answered by simple searches and you can avoid potentially hurting your'e body.

All in all you would run the Test and Deca at the same time and stop Deca 2 weeks before you stop the Test. Inj twice a week I split my deca with my test shots Mon Thurs.

thats what i figured i have run a deca test e cycle b4 i just read this and wanted to know if anyone has tried it b4 as i dont want deca dick. here is part of the article. "Another way athletes have found to lessen the “crash”, is to first replace the testosterone with a milder anabolic like Deca-Durabolin. This steroid is administered alone, at a typical dosage (200-400mg per week), for the following month or two. In this “stepping down” procedure the user is attempting to turn the watery bulk of a strong testosterone into the more solid muscularity we see with nandrolone preparations. In many instances this practice proves to be very effective. Of course we must remember to still administer ancillary drugs at the conclusion, as endogenous testosterone production will not be rebounding during the Deca therapy."

yea fuck that bro ^^^^^ i wouldnt try that

just run your test and do a PCT-its not that big of a deal on a test only cycle

Back