Denkall Test 400

I hear it is good, however very painful. Many link this to sterilty issues. If I'm correct this is a Mexican pharmaceutical product?

It is without any doubt the most painful gear I have ever used. I would not use it again if it were given to me for free. (Note: certain people have said mixing it with deca or EQ alleviates the pain)

I also have denkall Decandrolen 200 but it has a red top and the lot # doesn't match with the web site. I was planning on blending them because I heard the Test 400 was painfull. Has anyone seen the deca is it real?

Denkall Decanandrolen 200

I have a few bottles with a red top but the website only shows blue tops. The lot number also doesn't corespond with the website. Has anyone seen them with a red top? I'm planning on mixing them with Test 400.

Re: Denkall Decanandrolen 200

wannagetbig said:
I have a few bottles with a red top but the website only shows blue tops. The lot number also doesn't corespond with the website. Has anyone seen them with a red top? I'm planning on mixing them with Test 400.

I'm not saying your stuff is fake, but if they do not correspond with the lot numbers on the site and the caps do not match, you better make sure your stuff is legit before you start injecting it into your body, it is better to be safe than sorry. ;)

Re: Re: Denkall Decanandrolen 200

BUFFDAWG10 said:
I'm not saying your stuff is fake, but if they do not correspond with the lot numbers on the site and the caps do not match, you better make sure your stuff is legit before you start injecting it into your body, it is better to be safe than sorry. ;)

def better to be safe than sorry

I bought a bar 1/08/03 and have let myself go. So I was thinking i'd take a shortcut. But after looking at this forum I'm considering just putting alot of sweat and work into myself before the gear. This site is tremendous and I wish I had known about it when it started lifting. Many Thanks for all the advice.

I used t400 for my first cycle...kind of a half ass cycle about 7 weeks gained about 20 lbs...cut it w/f.d. eq so it wasnt that painful.

T400 definitely is good! It is a little painful if done by itself but if mixing in a 1 to 2 ratio you will be good. I did .5cc of T400 and a cc of Eq without any pain!

WHat kind of pain are you guys talking about. I have a guy that can score me Test 250 or T-4.

I'm not sure which way to go for my first cycle. I am 29 years old, 6'4" 225lbs 12-13%BF. Been back lifting again for 16 months now and have naturally gained 28 pounds in last 11 months.

diverse_guy said:
WHat kind of pain are you guys talking about. I have a guy that can score me Test 250 or T-4.

What I got was pain for days after the injection, and redness of the skin (not unlike a sunburn). The pain made it so I was unable to train certain days (I had to time it just right). I will never use it again, nor would I recommend anybody else...

Popichulo said:
Damn I got 3 bottles of it and now you guys have me SCURRED!!!

Don't sweat it Popichulo, just try to cut it using a 1(T400) to 2 ratio and you wont have any pain. Will you be taking it with something else or taking it solo?

Back