Depressed and NO energy DURING cycle... Please help me!

jstrydor

Ok, so to start I'm 24 and I'm Brand new here. Anyway my friend is an amateur BB and he convinced me to get on a cycle of Test cyp. I'm currently on week 5 taking 400mg a week (injecting twice weekly) When I started I front loaded with 800mg the first week. Around a week or two later I started feeling amazing! Had the most energy and best mood I've had in my entire life! Then (within a day) all of that came crashing down. Now I'm depressed, have a terrible attitude, no energy, and my sex drive isn't what it was, and I've been that way pretty much ever since. Oh, and I'm also taking 10mg of Nolva ed.

So I have a couple of questions,
1. Does anyone have any ideas of what could cause this?
2. How much of a factor could sleep be in this? I haven't been getting much sleep lately, but keep in mind when I was feeling great, I wasn't getting that much sleep either, so based on that fact alone I find it hard to believe that this is soley contributed to not enough sleep.
3. I've never heard anyone doing this and I haven't researched it at all, but would anyone here recommend that I up my cycle back up to 800mg a week for the remainder? I only ask this because it might be possible that the reason I felt so great and had energy was because of the initial high dose I took. I don't even know if thats possible, so I'd really appreciate any input on that.

Believe me I realize I went into this cycle before I should have, I know I didn't have enough experience, knowledge etc. and I wanted a quick way out and now I'm paying the price. I know I'm gonna get flamed and attacked for this and I will welcome it with open arms if anyone can help give me some answers! I know I made a mistake and there's nobody to blame but me, but if anyone here can help me I would be incredibly thankful! Thank you guys!

Are you suing an AI? It is most likely because your estrogen is too high. Nolva will do nothing for circulating estro levels so that will not suffice. You need something like adex or aromasin.

Well , the first few weeks were psychological to begin with. Front load is over rated IMO. I would have ran Aromasin as Meathead said at a lowest dose possible. I have never been a nolva fan during cycle. But to each his own as research changes. 250-500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) per wk (preferrably 250 2x wk) during cycle is a great idea. But thats what I use to do years ago and things can change with new research.
But at wk 5 , if your stuff is legit , is gonna be the point it really starts to kick. Only you know if the stuff is legit.
Good Luck

Save the nolva for PCT and get/take some Adex at .5mg ED for first couple days to get your estrogen in check then .25 - .5mg EOD. Thats if your shit is legit. Are you seeing any gains

Some people aromatize a lot, but you will definitely do more if your bodyfat is high. Have you cycled in the past with that much gear? Thats a pretty respectable dose, so I'd imagine you've run similar in the past without side effects like this.

Agreed, get arimadex or aromasin..

That's what it seems like I need to do. I'm quite sure that we can't talk sources here, but are you allowed to PM sources? If so I'd greatly appreciate any help on the matter considering my source doesn't currently have Arimidex or aromasin. I really appreciate all of your constructive input, I honestly thought I was going to get bashed pretty hard for not doing my research, so I appreciate you guys taking it easy on me! Thank you!

Rui-products is a board sponsor their banner is at the top of the page and produces quality products. Man power is also good

Are you suing an AI? It is most likely because your estrogen is too high. Nolva will do nothing for circulating estro levels so that will not suffice. You need something like adex or aromasin.

THIS----^

Run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) NOT nolva or clomid unless just to hold of gyno WHILE you start the AI.

I can vouch for RUI, good quality.

May I ask what the usual shipping time is? I need this ASAP for obvious reasons, I'd like to get it within a week if possible. If this isn't possible with RUI, would you be kind enough to inform me of a supplier that could do that? I really appreciate it!

rui are international but their research chems so perfectly leagal for use on all our pet rats!
it defo sounds like you estro is out of whack! get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as stated above

Back